Honored Contributor

Dance Moms
Fall Premiere Tonight, September 6 at 9/8c

Abby's New Beginning
The season begins with a newly motivated Abby Lee promising to no longer overlook her remaining dancers now that her star, Maddie, is gone. Abby assigns Brynn and Kendall head-to-head duets with boy partners and Brynn struggles with the pressure. When Jess calls out Abby's favoritism for Brynn, Ashlee hits her boiling point.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I think the show is done.  I read Abby has a hearing on October 11th.  I believe she will go to jail.  Going to be interesting anyway.  This is one of my favorite shows because of the dance. 

At least there is something to watch now instead of the dreadful news!

Honored Contributor

Well, If they found Abby guilty of fraud....then she should do the time. How people can do that and just plan to get away with it is beyond me. Looks  like all her nastiness  turned and hit her back. She is a very mean nasty woman.

Respected Contributor

I'll watch because I really enjoy watching the girls dance.  I do wish, however, that someone would mention McKenzie once in a while. I personally will miss her more than Maddie.  I wish they could bring her back at least once in a while, since she isn't getting the "fame" that Maddie seems to be experiencing.  As for Abby, I would almost bet that some sort of deal has been cut to keep her out of jail, since they seem to be continuing the series.  Or perhaps they have a replacement for her lined up.  For me, it's about the girls, not Abby or the Mouthy Moms.

Regular Contributor

Although it does get a bit crazy sometimes, this is still one of my favorite "reality" shows.  I met Abby Lee in the Pittsburgh airport a few years ago and she could not have been nicer.  Not sure what has happened to her, maybe the pressure of a TV series was too much for her.

Trusted Contributor

I can't wait!  I love the drama on this show.  I get such a kick out of how the adults act like spoiled, stupid children while the kids are so poised, mature and delightful.  I hope they bring Kathy and her Candy Apples back at some point.  I love how she gets a rise out of Abby and the moms.  

Honored Contributor

I just heard Nia sing. Such a pretty voice.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize they were starting tonight.  I actually found out by channel surfing.  They are on now.  I would imagine this season is already taped.  I like the girls.  I don't see how Abby can bypass jail.  

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I'll watch because I really enjoy watching the girls dance.  I do wish, however, that someone would mention McKenzie once in a while. I personally will miss her more than Maddie.  I wish they could bring her back at least once in a while, since she isn't getting the "fame" that Maddie seems to be experiencing.  As for Abby, I would almost bet that some sort of deal has been cut to keep her out of jail, since they seem to be continuing the series.  Or perhaps they have a replacement for her lined up.  For me, it's about the girls, not Abby or the Mouthy Moms.

@Perkup  I agree re McKenzie, but she has a lot going on just as Maddie does, will not miss  Maddie.  I was so sick of it being about her every week.

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't going to watch, but glad I did.  Looks like same drama just different Moms---LOL  I guess the drama is what pulls in the audiance.  I did think the girls did good in group routine.  Kendall's duet was bad and it was not her fault.  The choreography stunk.