Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dance Mom's Returns on June 4th on Lifetime

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I've been watching the old episodes for a few weeks now. Don't know the channel number. I think those episodes were done when Mattie was about eight years old.  Loved to see McKenzie - she was always my favorite. Matie was Abby's favorite even then.  I was not so wild about Chloe, who had quite an overblown ego.   Hope that there will be some new "Moms" coming up. Maybe a little nicer. I watched to see the girls dance and to watch them grow up on the screen. My girls danced and my best friend was their dance instructor.  Those days were fun, happy times for our family - seems so long ago now.

Did anyone notice that Nia had a bit part on The Bold and The Beautiful earlier this year.  I guess she's off now.

@Perkup , she may be a really good dancer, but she’s a horrible actor. 

I never thought she was a good dancer.  Or singer.  Always thought she stayed on the show because they liked her mom and her mom's positivity.  I liked the few shows that featured her dad.  She looks a lot like him.  Surprised about her landing a part on The Bold and the Beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

I used to watch the show when the kids were little.  I enjoyed watching them grow and become better dancers.  But I hated Abby and hated - even more - the drama among the mothers.  So silly and seemed so fake!!  Stopped watching several years ago and will not watch this new show.....

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forwarded to watching again,  it's been awhile.   I beileve it was the first reality type show I watched,   In fact I remember binge watching it .    I must have sat there for hours it was so riveting with all the moms  and Abby and that candy apple lady ,  Kathy I think her name was ,  what a terrible person she was.   It Is a quilty pleasure ,   And I'm looking forward to watching!😺

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

thank you for starting this threadSmiley Wink

I for one will be watching...as i'm not interesting in new  the drama blood gory, so called drama shows.....

I want to be able to smile,laugh and be entertained...even if it "might' be scripted.

Yep..my guilty pleasure...

i know everyone  doesn't has the same taste for shows...but we can choose and pick the ones we want to watch...if not i can always turn the channel!Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

thank you for starting this threadSmiley Wink

I for one will be watching...as i'm not interesting in new  the drama blood gory, so called drama shows.....

I want to be able to smile,laugh and be entertained...even if it "might' be scripted.

Yep..my guilty pleasure...

i know everyone  doesn't has the same taste for shows...but we can choose and pick the ones we want to watch...if not i can always turn the channel!Smiley Wink

Yes.  We can all agree to disagree....some shows are guilty pleasures....others just a waste of time....something for everybody👍🙂

Super Contributor

I am pretty sure this will be based at her Pittsburgh dance studio, so maybe some more Candy Apple drama!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I watched one episode when this first came on TV.  That was it; I don't like to see meanness.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden @faeriemoon 

Last night they had like a five min. preview on...and i watched it.

Looks, like some moms might have  a problem with having the "male "student on the show...think it will be interesting to she how this plays out.

I wonder if he is the same male that was on Abby's show in the past..once in a while?

He is a very good dancer the one shown last night....

Will watch the show tonight...DVR  all set up..just in case...lol!

Talk later after tonights show or tomorrow...Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Funny you should mention him (Gino), @cowboy sam.He just auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance last night and was amazing! This is the guy who danced with Maddie and she had to kiss for the first time (and neither enjoyed it!!!). Anyway, he mentioned that he used to be on Dance Moms and they showed a little of him.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@SeaMaiden When this train wreck was first on I watched for 5 minutes. Couldn't take any more than that.

@Love my grandkids    yes... it was so BORING.  I had it on and changed the channel.... She is just doing the show for the money  I am sure. She has not changed one bit... still a B.