Esteemed Contributor

Dan Abrams IS A&E

[ Edited ]

Wow I see Dan Abrams has a court show coming up on A&E now.  He sure has alot going on.  I like him.  Has anyone read his book "Lincoln's last trial"?  Very very interesting. Apparently President Lincoln was a great trial lawyer. I know he was a lawyer of course but did not know about murder trials.  This was a murder trial..he defended a young man.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Wow I see Dan Abrams has a court show coming up on A&E now.  He sure has alot going on.  I like him.  Has anyone read his book "Lincoln's last trial"?  Very very interesting. Apparently President Lincoln was a great trial lawyer. I know he was a lawyer of course but did not know about murder trials.  This was a murder trial..he defended a young man.

@MoJoV . I really like him as well.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV   I read Lincoln's Last Trial a few months ago; it was very well written and held my interest.  Offered new insight into Abraham Lincoln's life and character.

Super Contributor

He he is also a presence on the Court TV app.

I enjoy his lame jokes on Live PD

Sorry to see that Ashleigh Banfield was replaced after only One season on

Live Rescue....she has hosted numerous shows and they never keep her.

I don’t care for the guy who’s replaced her.

Honored Contributor

I like Dan Abrams, too.  I was really afraid for him awhile ago because he was getting so thin.  Thought he was sick.  He looks better now.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)