Honored Contributor

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders-Making the Team

My husband is as puzzled by this as I am by watching golf!  THANKS for the update.  Don't know why, but I DO watch this!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol08  thanks for the info.  I was going to google it myself but glad you did.  I sort of remember her.  She was so pretty and definitely looked like Julia Roberts.  May she r.i.p.  So sad.

Honored Contributor

I have watched this since season 1 and my DVR is set to record this series.  I have been seeing the previews for it since I watch Nashville which is on this same channel.

Respected Contributor

Just watched the first episode and I think it's going to be a good season.  I didn't recognize Kate (?) who had long brown hair last season and now has short blonde hair.  I do remember Brennan also and Whitney.

Good for the mother/daughter team and the mother was pretty good.

I hope they do a sort of tribute or memorial for Megan.  It would be nice. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have randomly caught this show from time to time.  I'll have to look for it again.  

Super Contributor

Carol08, thank you for posting this, I just read it today.

The news of Megan's death is so sad.  I watched the show the years she was on. She was my all time favorite. May she RIP, she's  got a job dancin in heaven now.

Valued Contributor

@onliner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I used to watch it, but Comcast took it off the lineup for extended basic....so I would have to pay extra for that channel.  I already pay way too much,  and that  show is not worth more $$$ to me.

I have Comcast also.  I have been able to watch past seasons ON DEMAND.  You might try that in a few weeks.  I was told by a Comcast Rep that the reason they no longer have that channel free is because they are going to broadcast NASCAR and want to charge for it.

So that explains why CMT is on the sports package!