Super Contributor

Re: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Making the Team and Racing Wives Premier

They won't post the squad members for 2019-2020 until they show who is picked on the show.  The show lasts a few weeks, so after they announce it on the show, they will update it.

Respected Contributor

I knew that Kat and Malena would go through.  Not my favorite 2. 

I cried along with the rest of the vets when Kashara and Lacey announced their retirements.  I remember them right from the beginning and they were always 2 of my favorites.

Nothing personal with Judy, but I feel like cutting her hair.  JMO, I think she would look younger with it shorter and I've always said that about women with longer hair no matter how old they are.  There are some of the cheerleaders that are cute with shorter hair.  Otherwise, they all look the same to me with long brown/blonde hair.  Just looked up Judy's age and she's only a year older than me (61).  Kelli is only 54.  Gee, I guess because they seem so mature they seem older than I thought they were.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched week one, but then forgot it was on... Not sure I'll follow this one... I binge watched a couple of seasons leading up to this one and really, it's the same thing every year... I might catch the last few shows to see who they pick, but you can almost guess who'll make the cut and who won't... I think I like binge watching this show better than trying to follow it week to week anyway... If they get around to showing last season I'll try to catch it because I'm mystifed as to how one or two of those girls ever got on that squad, no matter how many times they might have tried out and been skipped over before...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suziebee1 wrote:

They won't post the squad members for 2019-2020 until they show who is picked on the show.  The show lasts a few weeks, so after they announce it on the show, they will update it.

Probably so, but it seems sort of silly given that the squad is probably already performing...

I always liked Kashara and a few of the others who are leaving. Sorry to hear she packed it in... There are other 'vets' I'd much rather see retire and I was surprised to see the video of how many are opting out... That said, I understand fully that after a few years of all that work for very little payoff, other than the experience, life would lead most young women in many other directions... I'd never go through what they do to 'make the team' but even assuming I could and did, I'd think a couple of years would be my limit...

Honored Contributor

For some reason this show is not coming up on my guide for CMT.

I have Comcast but I use the TiVo box, not a Comcast box, so I'm not sure where the issue lies.

I looked online and I don't see any cure for this.

I'm watching it on the CMT website right nw.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bye Bye Malena. 

Why is Kat still there?  She screwed up so badly on her solo and she's off the wall w/her enthusiasm with everything. I noticed they are focusing on her a lot!!  Not a good thing in my opinion. 

Does anyone like Charm?  I'm holding my opinon until I see what else she does.  So far, nothing. 

Honored Contributor

I've often wondered how they choose who to focus upon each year... Many times, it's women that end up getting cut as often as it's those that finally make the team... Interesting to me how they select, given there are so many trying out...

I keep forgetting this show is on and even forgetting to DVR it... Friday evenings... What a lousy time... I'll have to remember to just set the DVR to tape for the remainder of the season...

Honored Contributor

Did Malena say she was or was not coming back next year? I couldn't hear what she said.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

She said she didn't think she would be back, which is just as well.

Respected Contributor

Don't know why I'm still watching this season.  I'm bored.  I don't know why they keep focusing on Cat; always the first scene too.

I don't think I'll be watching next year.