Esteemed Contributor

I watched the series  which was long, and enjoyed every minute.  Terrific movie about the rich and their secrets and lies.  I didn't watch Dynasty when it was a television show but I doubt this is the same.  Anyway, if any of you are looking for a series to watch, I highly recommend this one, give it a try.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I love this reboot series.  Fallon's outfits are FABULOUS!!!!

Comes on the CW channel, FRIDAY 8:00P EST for those who do not have Netflex.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Re: DYNASTY ON NETFLIX

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I’m always looking for recommendations.

Honored Contributor

Loved the music as well as the show, for awhile.  It'll always be "shoulder pads" as a memory to me.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I love this reboot series.  Fallon's outfits are FABULOUS!!!!

Comes on the CW channel, FRIDAY 8:00P EST for those who do not have Netflex.

When Fallon tried on a glitzy dress and said. "I look like Elton John dipped in Hillary Clinton", I cracked up. Funniest line in the show.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

The reboot has some aspects to recommend it, but I think I'm pretty much done with it... The apparent current story line invovling evil Adam and Alexis' plastic surgery, which I asssume is going to make her a Fallon double, has jumped the shark... Of course, I could be wrong... Also think some of the casting has been very lame... I will say, though, that if Fallon doesn't finally jump on Liam the girl has no sense...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb"Alexis' plastic surgery, which I asssume is going to make her a Fallon double"

"Also think some of the casting has been very lame..."

I have a sneaky feeling Alexis character is going to be recast.  Her face is completly bandaged & she is unable to talk.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@stevieb"Alexis' plastic surgery, which I asssume is going to make her a Fallon double"

"Also think some of the casting has been very lame..."

I have a sneaky feeling Alexis character is going to be recast.  Her face is completly bandaged & she is unable to talk.

Well, they already, more or less, recast Crystal... Given it's a whole other Crystal, but none of that made much sense either... I watched this one pretty continuously for a while, but now I just catch it when I happen to catch it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...