Esteemed Contributor

I only know two of this new cast - Anne Heche and Jesse Metcalf.  Not sure if they are enough to make me watch.  I have been a fan since the first episode, but between not liking Tyra Banks and not happy with the previous two seasons, I may give up on this show.  Never thought I would say that!

Respected Contributor

I can't believe they got rid of Tom.  I do not like Tyra as a host.  She was awful on AGT.  I also can't believe Carol Baskins is on.  My money is on Kaitlyn Bristowe (Bachelor Nation casts a lot of votes), the former Disney star, Johnny Weir and perhaps Jesse Metcalf (Hallmark has a LOT of viewers)

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

How are they going to do the show this year with a Pandemic going on?  They're all together all the time during the live shows.

@NickNack I heard the pros and celebs will be sequestered from the outside world and live away from their families. Even pro dancers, married couple Sasha and Emma will be separated. Artem is back as well as Sharna which I'm happy about, but why would Artem want to be away from his brand new baby?

That's interesting @Jordan2 .  Thanks for letting me know.  I didn't realize Artem had a baby.  I can't imagine being away from your baby either.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
Why would Artem want to be away from his baby? $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Respected Contributor

I may tune in a few minutes out of curiosity but will miss the old show/people.  Tyra is too much for me.  

Respected Contributor

I've watched the show in the past but between the new host, what pros are on and now the 'stars' - not interested.

Honored Contributor

Monica from Cheer is going to be great!

Honored Contributor

Okay, so who do you think will be the first to go? I hope it's Carole Baskin, having watched Tiger King I don't like her (truth be told I don't like anyone from the documentary), I'm also not so sure she didn't kill her husband.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Yes, of course, he wants a paycheck just like everyone.  Why do people accept jobs that require lots of traveling? It is about making a living. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Yes, of course, he wants a paycheck just like everyone.  Why do people accept jobs that require lots of traveling? It is about making a living. 

Especially with a new baby to provide for.  I'm sure Nikki Bella is in agreement with him on this.