Esteemed Contributor

Another here who only know who 3 of these "STARS" are. Charles Oakley, Anne Heche and Johnny Weir.

Honored Contributor

I have watched since the beginning, but decided even before they fired Tom and Erin that I would not be watching. Just tired of it, and sick of the voting system, and then after Tom and Erin were let go, I knew for sure I would not be watching. I am just plain and simply tired of this show! I will watch 911 on Monday nights-love that show!  

Honored Contributor

I watch the show because I enjoy the dancing.  Some of the best dancers have been people I've never heard of.  I don't care whether they're big stars or not.  I know who six of these people are.  I just don't know how they're going to do this with an audience due to Covid.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Heart Nev Shulman !!! I'm a big fan of the show  'Catfish'. He was a dancer (ballet I believe) from way back when, I'm curious to see who he's paired with, how well he dances ballroom, etc.

Respected Contributor

I am always excited about the new season.

I loved Tom. I liked Erin. I have never watched Tyra on anything, but of course I know who she is.

I would watch for Johnny Weir, alone! I can't believe he hasn't been on before now. He will be a hoot & I love him.

I love the costumes. I love the makeup. I love the music. I love the dancing.

I will watch. 

Honored Contributor

Although I have lost my enthusiasm for this show, not knowing the new celebrities is not a problem with me. I have gotten to know quite a few people and their life's story over the years due to this program, people who I would never have been interested in otherwise. 

I will miss Tom as the host. No one like him! He makes the people feel comfortable and has a great relationship with the judges.

I would like to see Johnny Weir and maybe Anne Heche, just to find out what has been going on in their personal lives. I know who Jesse Metcalfe is (think he was on Desperate Housewives, which I enjoyed), but would enjoy learning more about him. 

Whether I continue to watch after the first 2-3 shows depends largely upon how well the dancing is. 

Honored Contributor

Carole Baskin?  Really?  Wow

I refuse to watch Tyra, so I'll have to DVR and fast foward through her parts.  It's a very interesting cast.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh I haven't watched this show in many years but I WILL DVR it just to see AJ McLean as I have been a big fan of the BSB for many years! Will skip all the rest.

Esteemed Contributor

Johnny HAD to do the show at some point because Adam Ripon won the season they had the althlete version of DWTS. They're always trying to 'one up' each other- very  competitve.  His costumes each week are going to be the BEST! 

Honored Contributor

Cristelle Stause is from Days of Our lives and is ex ewife to Justin Hartley from This is Us.