"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Don't f orget  that it will be on Tuesday night 

instead of tomorrow night.

@cowboy sam 

I didn't know that.  Thank you for telling us! Heart

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it last week and knew everyone but the older woman and the cat lady.

The basketball player was not that good and I missed the last dance but look forward to watching it.

Respected Contributor

No longer a fan and won't be watching.

Valued Contributor

I watched the first show. I have only heard of 3 of the "stars" and I can't stand Tyra so I am not watching anymore. I miss Tom, Erin and Len too!

Honored Contributor

My niece was reading a story online that said will Trya Banks be the first to be voted out? I don't think many people think she's doing a good job. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS premier 09/14/2020

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@shaggygirl  you are remembering correctly.  Brook wasn't bad and neither was Samantha Harris.  I just don't think we need an additional person interviewing the dancers after Tom has asked them questions.  Tyra was terrible on AGT and she's not any better on DWTS.

@DrKelli 

Maybe those interviews w/Erin after the dances were just time killers. Perhaps without them the show could have been shortened by half an hour.

@shaggygirl Her interviews were probably time fillers!

Funny thing- I saw an interview with David Hasselhoff recently. He said  the slow running on Baywatch was a cost efficient way to complete the episode! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor
Tyra is even worse this week
....smh. So far I like AJ the best.....I couldn't help but laugh at Carole Baskin with What's New Pussycat song and that picture of that cat decorating the set--too funny
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Trya and the smize.  I'm over her.  She is ruining DWTS.  Instagram is full of comments complaining about her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the Tyra reviews.  She is also the executive producer so I don't know that she will be leaving this season.