Esteemed Contributor

Tyra's wig is a mess. Looks like she just woke up.

Bigger and longer fake hair each week. Looks ridiculous, 

Honored Contributor

Carole Baskin needs to go home tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Chrishell and Gleb, good job. Lucky girl.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a geek, I vote! I noticed this season you can vote up to ten times per couple. In the past you started out with a total ten votes, each week the total went down by one ( I remember giving different couples one or two votes each). Am I crazy, does anyone else remember this ( I like the voting better now)?

@Jordan2 Admitted dwts geek  here too !! They used to have the #  of votes each week  increase as the season progressed. 

Right now Nev is getting all my votes. I'm a big fan- plus his dancing is GREAT!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS premier 09/14/2020

[ Edited ]

Now they won't have to keep searching for cat theme songs.

Meow!

Valued Contributor

Tyra is a beautiful woman - whats up with that hair and the unflattering outfits.  How can you make a top model look that bad?  

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the others, Tyra was a mess last night. She looked awful. I wonder if she was pleased with the way she looked.  Finally the Judges got to speak.  I wonder if any thing was said to her about cutting them off.

Respected Contributor

For the supermodel she doesn’t have great legs..... I wouldn’t show them if I were her.

i know that what we got we got, but that’s why people in her position have stylists and image makers.

The show is very boring...

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

For the supermodel she doesn’t have great legs..... I wouldn’t show them if I were her.

i know that what we got we got, but that’s why people in her position have stylists and image makers.

The show is very boring...

@SANNA Tyra may not be in supermodel shape anymore ( maybe she had nice legs), she doesn't need to be, she is far removed from those days. Now she is a business woman, host, she isn't held to the same strict idea of what she should look like.

Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Well so far tonight (2 dances) Tyra has let the Judges speak and didn't cut them off.  Lets see how long it last.

I wonder if the show noticed all of the online chatter last week about hating how the judges were rushed? It was noticable that this week they could all give their reviews and I enjoyed hearing them!

Disney Night is usually my favorite of the season!! I enjoy the music and the special effects they add. Gotta admit that I understand with covid they needed to make changes, but I would have loved seeing more of the Disney magic that was on other seasons. 

I agree that it was time for Carol to go. I think they had to be close to running out of cat songs for her to use? LOL 

Johnny Weir's story about how his family gave up so much for him to pursue skating made me tear up. I've seen him do his Red Carpet stuff and didn't really care for him...but I'm finding that I'm enjoying hearing more of his story and seeing him dance.