Trusted Contributor

DWTS...Who was eliminated 10/15?

Know there is an hour to go East coast time, but please post who is eliminated tonight.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS...Who was eliminated 10/15?

@KLevineFan wrote:

Know there is an hour to go East coast time, but please post who is eliminated tonight.  Thanks!

@KLevineFan  You can find it by googling too.

Trusted Contributor

Google you say?  Week in, week out, whenever I Google DWTS it takes at least 30 min before some site posts the results.  Don't want to wait so long!

Esteemed Contributor

Tinashe and Brandon Armstrong. Why Bobby Bones and Grocery Store Joe are still there is beyond me. Joe got a whopping 15 out of 30.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

are yiou kidding me  tinache?I read grocery joe has an unbelivable fan base.

he  will be in the final 3.

Honored Contributor

Even though Tinashe is an excellent dancer, she did not have the Fan Base and I personally think she didn't have that likeability factor either...

So I am not that surprised that she was eliminated, I have seen that happen before. Even her partner said it is not just about being the Best Dancer. I can't believe Joe is still there ....Hopefully he will go next week.....

Next Week is Disney Week, and I generally love that week..

Trusted Contributor

That Joe guy is horrible and has zero personality.  At least Bobby Bones has some personality to him.  I don't know if Joe is getting a sympathy vote or what but he should have been the first person to hit the road. 

To me, the voting seems fixed, because in every season it seems that one of the best dancers is voted off midway through and everyone is shocked about it. 

Even though Milo is full of himself, I'd like to see him go all of the way.  He and that guy he was paired with last night were perfect for each other! 

I'm really enjoying this season!   

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl

I have ...always thought the same thing  about the voting..all for shock value and hate it!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

This is a popularity contest more than anything else. If you don’t have a fan base, people don’t know you, you’re at a disadvantage. Also every season there is a celeb that you think should have gone so much further and leaves the competition too soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

are yiou kidding me  tinache?I read grocery joe has an unbelivable fan base.

he  will be in the final 3.

He has "Bachelor Nation" voting for him.  He really does need to go.