Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS-Who is going home??

Oops, I missed Simone.  Looks like from the scores, she didn't do that well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

normani was great!

lots of energy and they looked good together doing the cha cha.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I always DVR it.  Will look at it tonight or tomorrow.  Right now I'm catching up on 24.

Respected Contributor

What in the world did Charro consume before the show?  She was out of control.  I like it when Tom said the security might need to step in to protect the other people from her, LOL!

Chris Kattan seems like he is in so much pain.  If I had rods through my spine, I would not subject my body to such a strenuous agenda. I do admire his spirit! I do think he will go home first, or maybe Mr. T.

Valued Contributor

@jpie wrote:

What in the world did Charro consume before the show?  She was out of control.  I like it when Tom said the security might need to step in to protect the other people from her, LOL!

Chris Kattan seems like he is in so much pain.  If I had rods through my spine, I would not subject my body to such a strenuous agenda. I do admire his spirit! I do think he will go home first, or maybe Mr. T.

same act shes had for 0ver 40 years....

Respected Contributor

Love Rashad and Emma.  Beautiful, just beautiful!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Chris' story is sad but, yes, he's the right choice to go home.  I think Charro was better than Mr. T, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

mr t looked like he had lead in his shoes.

charo was MUCH better than mr t and chris kattan.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Simone is very good, but that was to be expected.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what Artim's wardrobe malfunction? We rewound and couldn't see anything that went wrong. Thanks! 🙋