Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS-Who is going home??

That was wild with Charo during the scoring.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

That was wild with Charo during the scoring.  

It was so over the top.  It's difficult for seniors to change.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Since Maks can't be there, it's nice that an unfamiliar face can have an opportunity.  At least he's unfamiliar to me.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Someone needs to tell Charo she is irritating.  Seems everyone thinks so.  

Trusted Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

I'm tired of Ericka Jayne too...she can go after Charo 

I'd rather see someone like Chris who is trying and WANTS to be there than someone who thinks she DESERVES to be there

I agree!! I'd like her to go before someone who's worse at dancing, she's worse as a human being. I'll probably mute her if I get here early tonight and read what she says about herself because you know she's going to, ha!, (I get the show 3 hours after some)

Valued Contributor

seems like all the dances are ending in an abrupt way tonight

I really like Bonner..... he is what I like about the show

Honored Contributor

Well, I guess it's me.....I didn't think there was anything to that waltz or whatever it was.

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Since Maks can't be there, it's nice that an unfamiliar face can have an opportunity.  At least he's unfamiliar to me.

It's Alan Bertsen, he danced replacement for Mark once when he was dancing partners with Paige who was the female fighter. I remember she got her 10's and heard he dated her after that. He's cute & has a nice smile.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, I did get here early enough! Some of you are so lucky, I have to wait two more hours due to Pacific time. I'll check back later...

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

It's Alan Bertsen, he danced replacement for Mark once when he was dancing partners with Paige who was the female fighter. I remember she got her 10's and heard he dated her after that. He's cute & has a nice smile.

@StraytoStay, yes, he is beyond cute.  And dances well.