Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS-Who is going home??

Charo was waaaay over the top last night, not enjoyable to watch at all.

Regular Contributor

I will not watch it until Charo leaves  I couldn't take her 40 years ago I can't take her now.  Too loud  Shes probably the nicest person  I don't know why she puts on such an act

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Charo was waaaay over the top last night, not enjoyable to watch at all.

I agree @mousiegirl.  IMO, she was an embarrassment to herself. The comment to Bruno about his English "s*cks" was uncalled for and I will say I've never had a problem understanding anything Bruno says.  However, it's way more difficult to figure out what Charo is saying.  She was ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree she's over the top, but that's always been her shtick. The comment to Bruno was just  part of the fake feud between them. He didn't take it seriously as we saw when he answered her in another language...was it Italian? I know she said "see you next week" in Italian.

Emma and her partner were beautiful together, and I'm not about sure about Bonner Bolton's personality, but he sure is adorable.

The guy who filled in for Maks was great! Nancy Kerrigan is always the lady and so gracious. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, @qvcaddition, ok.  The Charo comment.  I guess it could be seen as unkind, lol.  I was really thinking from my personal observation...darling hubby.  Very difficult for him to change his ways.  Sometimes me, too. But I'm definitely more advanced than my mother when she was my age.  I get your point, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Robin1869

I thought they were going to have to use that security guard that Tom..talked to about her...i kinda think he was serious about her tho...later..i noticed they kept Charo in the back ground more or less out of talking distance!!

When..you think about it..its sad..that she was acting out!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Charo has got to be the most irritating person that's ever been on this show.  I hope she goes home next week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

I'm hoping it is Chris.  Or Charo.  She was pretty good, but I don't think I will be able to take much more of her.

@DrKelli

Good grief!!  Charo is dancing on that show?  She must be a hundred years old by now.  I guess I'll google it.

ETA:  OMG, she's only 66, 13 years younger than me!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

It really is sad that Charo is so desperate for attention....Unbelievable. I am embarrassed for her....

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree, she's actually 76, I think someone posted.  The year of her birth conveniently changed.  If she were 66--she would have been in her early 20s on Love Boat and in her teens when she was on laugh in--and I'm pretty sure she was older than that when she appeared on both.