Honored Contributor

I couldn't be happier at Rashad and Emma's win! I would have been ok with whomever out of the 3 would have won, but I especially wanted Rashad. I just loved he and Emma's chemistry and he seems like such a nice person......I didn't stay up to see the final hour, but of course have seen the ending. Wow-Normani and Val in 3rd place, that was a shocker for sure!!!!!The judges faces were unbelievable, there have been 3 shockers this season for me anyway, #1 was when Heather and Val were voted off, #2 was when Simone was sent home, although that wasn't as big of a shock, and #3 Normani and Val in 3rd.What a great season it was. I throughly enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the Fall Season!

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh ! I fell asleep last night and didn't see the ending but I too am glad Rashad won !  I can't believe Normani came in 3rd ! what ?  Rashad, Normani and Simone were the best of all and any of those three would have been ok with me although Rashad was my fave. 

Respected Contributor

I was so happy he won.  He was my favorite from the first show. 

Erin said Rashod had the most practice hours of any contestant - 350 hours. 

I'm glad for Emma too.  She's had some really bad dancers.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS-The Winner!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Sasha must be so happy for Emma, even though his elimination with Simone was a real downer. I am always happy to see a pro win who has not won before.

Respected Contributor

I really think the top two celebrities--Rashad & David--were what this show should be about...taking completely untrained dancers and watching them improve week by week. NOT gymnasts and others with some dance training, who already have experience performing in front of crowds & cameras. The fans who voted seemed to think that, too!

Honored Contributor

So glad Rashad won, he was my pick early on

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

A great season, so glad Rashad and Emma won!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed the whole show last night, but I am sure Rashad did a great routine. This season, there were several surprises who went home too early. I thought Dave was a great guy and he worked so hard. I just never saw much improvement in his dancing. However, I don't think the judges should be shocked at anything. They too have influence over the votes, and when they consistently pick one person apart for near perfect performances and over rate another, they get what they get. For a while, I thought they would be responsible for Rashad leaving too soon. There were others who should have been eliminated before they actually were. That's just the way it goes. The other big factor has to do with the fan base. Athletes tend to have huge fan bases who vote. Perhaps Normani's fan base isn't as big just yet.

Respected Contributor

Rashad and Emma were my favorites from the beginning.  Congratulations to both of them!  I was shocked that Normanie came in 3rd, though.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was so happy that Rashad & Emma won!!!!  They had great chemistry, and even with Rashad having no dance experience he was just fantastic!!!!  And so happy for Emma she has been stuck with the contestants that had "early exit" written all over them, so nice to see she got a contestant that she could actually teach and get some recognition too!!!

It was a bit of a shocker that Normani came in 3rd.....but I think the audience does take into consideration whether they have had some dance experience (she danced in First Harmony music videos)......And I think that was Heather's downfall---her experience....David had a charming personality and he did really improve without any experience too! 

GREAT SEASON!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”