Esteemed Contributor

For quite a few years now, the show has gone downhill in my opinion. Whereas once they had real "stars" on the show, I don't know anyone on there, and never even heard of them. I stopped watching years ago. 

Respected Contributor

I know some may like it and hope they enjoy. IMO I think it is time for it's last trip to the vets . Sad but remember the good times . Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

So what if they're using a ratings ploy.

It's a television program.   Everything revolves around ratings.

Trusted Contributor

I quit watching several years ago simply because the show got boring especially when they would extend an hour long show into 2 hours, I just lost interest, plus not a fan of Tyra Banks!

Respected Contributor

Have they announced yet which female pro will be dancing with that Jojo person?

Respected Contributor

I am a fan of Tyra Banks. Just not on this show. The show just never sparks my interest anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I like to watch the dancing, but I kind of gave up on the show when Bobby Bones won. What a travesty. I knew who the gymnast was, but the other one I don't know at all. I also don't understand why if you're gay, you require dancing with a same sex partner. I have gay friends, and they mingle with and dance with the opposite sex all the time.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I like to watch the dancing, but I kind of gave up on the show when Bobby Bones won. What a travesty. I knew who the gymnast was, but the other one I don't know at all. I also don't understand why if you're gay, you require dancing with a same sex partner. I have gay friends, and they mingle with and dance with the opposite sex all the time.

Where does it say in the original post that someone is requiring to dance with a same sex partner? If it bothers you to watch, don't.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care that JoJo is gay or who she dances with, but she is a professional dancer.  That gives her an unfair advantage.  I don't think any professional dancer should be a contestant on this show.

Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching years ago when they fired Brooke.