Respected Contributor

Re: DWTS Semi-Finals and Finale

[ Edited ]

Hannah's dances were safe. How did I know she was going to do another waltz 😏? And their freestyle didn't have the quick footwork that others exhibited in dances over the course of this competition. She was a one-trick pony, there to dress up in pageant gowns--with few exceptions.

Kel, on the other hand, reflected a RANGE of dance skills, and I thought his freestyle was the best, despite resident crank, Len's, dismissal of it.

If it wasn't Kel, it should have been Ally, who also demonstrated range.

Cher, singing the hit written by her ex, Sonny, was a highlight. She's always entertaining.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

After Hannah's freestyle dance, Carrie Ann says that she 

had a small flub, yet gives her a 10.

ANOTHER JOKE OF A WINNER.

NOT WORTHY!!!

Ally was getting perfect score week after week, yet Hannah

is an ABC star, so let's give the win to her. Idiots!!!

@threecees Ally had a flop in her 1st dance and she got 3 10's. They're more than generous with scores tonight! Woman Frustrated  But I feel  they're overly generous with Ally - they saved her several times this season.

@Ibby114 Ally blew Hannah away every week, as well as Kel, regardless of some little flaw somebody saw.

These dancers, Ally, Kel and James should have been the last 3 standing.

Oh well another lousy end to the season.

Honored Contributor

Hannah was the least deserving of winning of all the seasons of DWTS. 

I was rooting for Lauren and Kel 

Valued Contributor

another wasted season of dwts. ALLY  should of  won but  HANNAHS fan base was way to big.

now HANNAHS off to the bachelor again and heard shes getting her own talk show next year.

Honored Contributor

I was very dissapointed with Hannah winning, but I thought that she would-she was NEVER in the Bottom 2 all season, she was the only one that wasn't! I had a feeling she would win with her fan base.....

She definitely wasn't the best dancer, or the most improved.....She has an air about her that says I am so wonderful! Oh well...Another season over with where the best dancer doesn't win! I will really have to think about whether I will continue to watch this one in the future!

Respected Contributor

I recorded the finale of DWTS but will not watch since Hannah won.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I was very dissapointed with Hannah winning, but I thought that she would-she was NEVER in the Bottom 2 all season, she was the only one that wasn't! I had a feeling she would win with her fan base.....

She definitely wasn't the best dancer, or the most improved.....She has an air about her that says I am so wonderful! Oh well...Another season over with where the best dancer doesn't win! I will really have to think about whether I will continue to watch this one in the future!

@CANDLEQUEEN  - I agree.  I wanted Kel or Ally to win. So tired of Hannah and her "poor me" attitude.  I have watched Dancing since the first episode, but after last year's winner and now this, I may give up on this show.  

Honored Contributor

I listen to Bobby Bones in the morning.  He was talking about last night's results. 

He said the audience was chanting "Kel, Kel, Kel" before the winner was announced. 

Esteemed Contributor

Now ABC can promote Hannah in every show she will be on for them

as the latest winner of Dancing with the Stars.

Get 2 promotions for the price of one.

I have not watched the Bachelor in years, another garbage show along

with the Bachelorette, Paradise summer show, all of them need to go for good. 

Next they will be putting Chris Harrison on.

yuck.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

Hannah's dances were safe. How did I know she was going to do another waltz 😏? And their freestyle didn't have the quick footwork that others exhibited in dances over the course of this competition. She was a one-trick pony, there to dress up in pageant gowns--with few exceptions.

Kel, on the other hand, reflected a RANGE of dance skills, and I thought his freestyle was the best, despite resident crank, Len's, dismissal of it.

If it wasn't Kel, it should have been Ally, who also demonstrated range.

Cher, singing the hit written by her ex, Sonny, was a highlight. She's always entertaining.

@Moonlady definitely!!  Cher was so entertaining, I got a ticket to see her at Madison Sq Garden tomorrow night. Cant wait!