Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS Semi-Finals and Finale

Also shocked at who went home and always felt they judged him much harder than others.

Just watched his last dance and still left a bad taste in my mouth, especially bringing that poor little girl up there who clearly didn't want to be there.  Again, I feel horrible for them, the whole family, my heart breaks for them, but I just feel DWTS really milked it.  Perhaps they saw he wasn't getting the votes.

Valued Contributor

So sick of Hannah and her drama.  Just how has life of this beauty queen been so terrible that she cries because a judge had a critique that was honest?  I hope she continues with dancing because I fail to see any other talent she has.  I guess life was tough because she had a bunch of men seeking to be her mate and then she picks a loser.

Honored Contributor

I was really hoping it was going to be Hannah.  Ally and her sobbing and begging James to stay just irritated me.  

Esteemed Contributor

On morning tv today they said that James and his wife had lost 3

previous babies and that this is their 4th miscarriage. I can't imagine.

So devastating. I guess earlier on when the season started that is

why they were waiting to announce even though it was obvious that

she was pregnant when they showed his wife in the audience.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't usually get emotionally involved in this show, but last night I was upset about the ending.  Hannah should have left.  I can't stand her.  If she had a moral compass, she would exit the show voluntarily and that would allow James to come back.  His dancing is FAR superior to her dancing.  She's too much of an attention-hog to do that, though.   I wish she would disappear from television forever.

Honored Contributor

Hannah has every right to be there.  She shouldn't have to voluntarily give up her spot for James.

That's like saying James should have pulled out to stay with wife...

Honored Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

Going solely on tonight's dancing, I am still keeping my fingers crossed for Kel. Ally also has done well.

I find the emotional content simply distracting. That includes Hannah's little interaction with Carrie Ann.

@Highlands72 

I just cant stand that Hannah Brown....here's James and Kel with stories that really touch the heart....and then there's Hannah the drama queen bemoaning the fact she lost her beau on The Bachlorette (like the whole show isnt just a fantasty fiasco)....and then she does more drama with Carrie Ann....GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!  

I think the reason she's getting the votes is because of her DWTS Pro-Alan...when we went to the DWTS Tour Show you should have seen all the young girls yelling and screaming for Alan....hes certainly a favorite with them....and one wonders if Hannah had another partner if she would still be in the competition!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I think Hannah and Lauren should have been the bottom two and would have wanted Hannah to go home.  How long is she going to complain about her being single?  She is so annoying.

Honored Contributor

Bruno was a guest on The Talk today, to discuss last nights events, anyone see it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Bruno was a guest on The Talk today, to discuss last nights events, anyone see it?

I saw it, but he said just about the same thing that Carrie Ann did - they had to pick the couple more deserving.  I thought their decision was based on the whole season, not just last night dances.  James deserved to be in the finale, IMO.