Esteemed Contributor

I wish Tony would come back as a judge.  Definitety prefer him over Julianne Hough.

Sorry to hear that Derek won't be back either.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl, Chris Hardwick hosts The Talking Dead.  Chris Kattan was on Saturday Night Live.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I feel like there is Derek overload so it doesn't matter to me that he won't be on.  Anxious for the new season to start. 

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Season 24

[ Edited ]

@Shogirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, Chris Hardwick hosts The Talking Dead.  Chris Kattan was on Saturday Night Live.

@Shogirl wrote:

@Shogirl  When I googled the name, Hardwick's picture came up, probably because I typed Talking Dead also, so I didn't realize it wasn't Kattan. Smiley Happy  I didn't know his last name.

Valued Contributor

I was surprised to read that Simone Biles would be one of the contestants.Last year another  gymnast, Laurie ? Hernandez won  the Mirror Ball trophy. Simone won the gold medal in the Oympics. Seems odd to have another gymnast as a contestant so soon. of course we won't know the names of the contestants until later this week.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl It's Chris Hardwick that hosts Talking Dead. I would love to see him on DWTS. Chris Kattan was on SNL & played Mango & Mr Peepers. Either way, I am ready to watch dancing!

Honored Contributor

I won't be watching, the scale tipped into no now that Derek is leaving, Max the obnoxious is coming back, and Julianne is still there judging.