Super Contributor

DWTS S19: Celebrity Cast & Pro Partner Pairings

It's been more than 12 hours since the announcement on GMA and no reaction/comments yet? - keri

============================================

Source: Sep 4, 2014, 8:40 AM ET

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dancing-stars-2014-season-19-celebrity-cast-revealed/story?id=2...

Season 19 of ABC's “Dancing With the Stars” is back on Sept. 15 and thirteen celebrity contenders are ready to strut their stuff in the ballroom.

"Fresh Prince of Bel Air" actor Alfonso Ribeiro, Olympian Lolo Jones, “Duck Dynasty’s” Sadie Robertson, actress Lea Thompson of “Back to the Future” fame, and “Mean Girls” actor Jonathan Bennett are among the stars leading off the new line-up.

VIDEO: Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Stars, Pros Ready to Tango
'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Stars, Pros Ready to Tango
Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS S19: Celebrity Cast & Pro Partner Pairings

Thanks keri for keeping us informed. You do a good job and I certainly appreciate it.

So, anyone want to comment on the new dancers?

Respected Contributor

It seems every other year they give the older men to Peta or Cheryl and the older women to either Tony or the newer Irish guy(who is not on this season). This pretty much guarantees Pets and Tony won't be winning this year...lol. Annabellethecat,I don't think much about the New dancers yet.I do think having Julianne Hough as a new judge is not a good idea...and I just think no relative of a pro should judge...not good..I like the three judges. I also am not fond of Erin Andrews as host.....She just feels wrong in that spot. I don't like her question and answer style so much.
Honored Contributor

Don't know any of these people. The dancers are more famous than the ""stars.""

I won't be watching it.

Nothing will ever beat the excitement and excellence of this past season.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986