Esteemed Contributor

I thought last night's show was great and am looking forward to Vegas tonight. 

My favorites were John Scneider and Emma.  I liked Nancy McKeon's costume and felt bad for Alexis wth her costume problem.

I had never heard of Bobby Bones before, but he is definitely entertaining!

Even though I love the show and have watched since the beginning, I have no interst in watching the junior version.  Just doesn't appeal to me.

I wonder if Maks or Peta will return to the ballroom for a future season.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but I love John Schneider and he is so good looking, how is he doing? I might have to watch just to see him!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but I love John Schneider and he is so good looking, how is he doing? I might have to watch just to see him!

@Hooty. He is doing eraly well, last week he was in the bottom 6 but was saved before the eliminations. I really like him too, he seems to have such a great personality and seems to  really be having fun...Hope he sticks around for a while....... 

Valued Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

My favorites are Bobby Bones, Milo, John and Tinashe.  When a show makes me smile that much, it was worth watching.  I find the Joe guy kind of creepy and not sure why.  He seems very uncomfortable and not particularly happy.  I don't think Milo or Bobby can be reined in very well.  John just genuinely seems to be enjoying himself.  Tinashe is already so good, and she doesn't seem full of herself like some do.  I can't wait until the Halloween night - that is my favorite! 

--

I agree about Joe. I don't find him appealing in any way.

My early favorites are always the ones who seem to be trying hard and really enjoying themselves.

I hope John and Nancy both stick around for awhile, but the better dancers are usually the younger ones.

Honored Contributor

Not interested in the new kids show.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Joe either-not sure why, just don't care for his personality-he doesn't seem overjoyed to be there like the others...My top 4 as far as dancing and personality are:

Alexis

DeMarcus

John

Nancy

Milo

oops that is 5....I also think that Tinashe is an excellent dancer and she may make the top 3 along with Juan Pablo who I do like as well......