Honored Contributor

So what did everyone think of last night's performances? I thought it was excellent.....So many good performances, it will be hard to pick the bottome 5 or 6......I will have to say my least favorites last night were:

Danelle and Artem

Joe and Sharna

My favorites were: John Schneider(thought he did excellent) and I really liked Alexis and Milo's performances......

In the middle was everyone else....Keo and his partner did better than last week as well...

What were your thoughts?

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a great show last night.

I am shocked at how much I like Keo & Evanna. I like Keo, but he doesn't usually meld well with his partners. They were really good last night.

Cheryl & Demarcus were good, but not I'm not feeling them.

Same with Brandon & Tinashe, but I think the judges are hard on them, for some reason.

I expected Mary Lou to be amazing. She dances fine, but I feel like she has had a rough life & she makes me sad.

John Schneider & Emma were really good last night & I love when she called Len out on his prunes. Len is my absolute favorite judge.

Nancy, Juan Pablo & Joe are fine. They don't do much for me. Nancy looked so much pretty last night! 

Danelle & Artem. This is the first season that I really like Artem. I love how they are working together & how hard this must be, but they are doing it!

Alexis & Alan had the most beautiful costumes last night & I felt bad when her tutu didn't come off. I thought Alan was going to cry. I love him.

Milo was incredible. I love that he kept up with Witney & she was moving!

And, then there is Bobby Bones. I will say it, again. You should read or listen to his book about how he grew up & got into the radio business. That man has had a rough, rough life & he works hard! 

Not a great dancer, but he & Sharna are working. 

And, then he flossed.....I laughed so hard. It was so obnoxious & wrong. And, made me laugh really hard...

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was an exceptionally good show last night.  The sets, the costumes, the clever dances - just great!  I was thoroughly entertained and look forward to Vegas Night tonight.

Respected Contributor

Grocery store Joe looked fabulous last night.  That was his dance.  Is he great?  No.  But his posture was fantastic and I think he did a really good job--much better than last week.

Nancy looked pretty good, her choreography was simple, but dancing on a broken foot is hard.  

Bobby has a lot of enthusiasm, but he needs to stick to the Sharna's choreo.  The judges are going to bust him every time.

Trusted Contributor

Good show last night---a lot of good dancers this season.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Grocery store Joe looked fabulous last night.  That was his dance.  Is he great?  No.  But his posture was fantastic and I think he did a really good job--much better than last week.

Nancy looked pretty good, her choreography was simple, but dancing on a broken foot is hard.  

Bobby has a lot of enthusiasm, but he needs to stick to the Sharna's choreo.  The judges are going to bust him every time.

There is just something about Joe that is so endearing.  That smile is "killer."  I am sure that is why they booked him for DWTS.

Someone should sign him and give some acting lessons.

He would be awesome in the Hallmark movies, soaps, etc.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Ok...now how many of us will watch the" kids "version Sunday night?

Wonder who will be the judges??

I'm going to pass on watching it.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS-OCT 1ST!

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@cowboy sam

Judges will be skater Adam Rippon, choreographer Mandy Moore & dancer Val Chmerkovsky.

Hosts will be Frankie Muniz & Jordan Fisher (both from a season or two ago of DWTS).

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@cowboy sam

Judges will be skater Adam Rippon, choregrapher Mandy Moore & dancer Val chmekovsky.

Hosts will be Frankie Muniz & Jordan Fisher

I've watched DWTS since the second season but have no interest in the kid's version.  The judges and hosts should be good, but I'm just not interested.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

My favorites are Bobby Bones, Milo, John and Tinashe.  When a show makes me smile that much, it was worth watching.  I find the Joe guy kind of creepy and not sure why.  He seems very uncomfortable and not particularly happy.  I don't think Milo or Bobby can be reined in very well.  John just genuinely seems to be enjoying himself.  Tinashe is already so good, and she doesn't seem full of herself like some do.  I can't wait until the Halloween night - that is my favorite!