Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Bergeron and Andrews - OUT

Is that show still on?  I would sometimes check on line to see who the "stars" were going to be for the next season.  More often than not, I didn't know most of them.  Not interested.  Do like Tom Bergeron.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine how they're going to continue this show with or without Tom Bergeron.  Will the pros be teaching via Skype?  It doesn't make sense that they could go on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched  episodes of DWTS and ,although I liked the dancing part, some judges got on my nerves. Especially Len Goodman; he seemed rude and I can't figure out why he's so popular. 

Am not a fan of Erin Andrews, and she seemed quite useless on the show. Tom Bergeron is fine, but his comments concerning Sean Spicer must have gotten him in trouble with the higher ups. 

Anyway, just stick to dancing , eliminate most of the judges and go by audience vote only, then i would be more interested. Not sure how they will air DWTS if they still have to do social distancing, though.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Read this on Yahoo earlier today. I watched the first few years -- DH couldn't stand it!

I quit watching when all those B and C "celebs" were on. It's long overdue to be gone IMO.

That's when I quit watching.  When I had to ask myself, who are these people I knew it was time for me not to watch anymore.

Respected Contributor

@teganslaw  Go by audience vote. No way that is what should be eliminated. That is why the worst dancers have won the past few seasons & good dancers were sent home. I always have liked Tom.

Honored Contributor

I will miss Tom, I won’t miss Erin (replacing Erin is easier than replacing Tom). Tom has a sense of humor, he is good at ad-libbing, he doesn’t get rattled by anything and kept the show on course.

Honored Contributor

This show is well past its sell-by date... As for Bergeron, not a fan, but even if I were this is at least partly the result of a glorified game show host thinking he's bigger than the show itself... There are only a handful of 'hosts' who truly make or break this kind of show and he is probably not one of them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I don't see this show continuing through this whole covid 19 pandemic, and by the time they can even think about getting back into production, people will have put it out of their minds altogether. Of course, then there's the whole Bobby Bones win. Travesty. Perhaps they will try to make HIM the next host. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

So does this mean Tom Bergeron is going to be a dancer?  I demand that at least!

Honored Contributor

I am betting they offer the job to Alponso Ribierio, he did a good job subbing for Tom when he was out do a death in his family.