Honored Contributor

I have to agree, it was the best DWTS in years, just wonderful ! and yes, America got it wrong, but not as wrong as the Bobby Bones debacle. 

Trusted Contributor

I hadn't watched Grease in years so I had forgotten a few of the songs. Last night's show was a good refresher on the songs and makes me want to watch the movie again. 

It was a fun show but I also enjoyed the 2 Disney shows last week. DIsappointed to see the person leave last night since I've been voting for that person each week! Not surprised the pair they saved since the pro is the current golden boy of the show who they have to show several times each show to see his reactions. I'm still not a fan of his partner...will be curious who is in the bottom 2 next week. I missed it if they announced if there is a theme? Or would it be an early Halloween show? 

Honored Contributor

Next week on DWTS is Halloween

Respected Contributor

@heart of savino I apologize that we are getting off track for you comment. It was a great show!

However, I don't get the complaints about the show. It is a TV show. An entertainment TV show. It is not a sporting event where there are absolute rules about touchdowns & free throws & home runs. Although I would much rather watch dancing.

It is an entertainment show about celebrities & dancing. They change the show & the rules as they go to suit situations & to keep the show entertaining or just to try something new that may or may not work (Tyra as the host, for instance.)

Some people think a great dancer should win. Some people don't think any dancers should be cast on the show. Some people get upset if a person that can't dance naturally, but works really hard & does all that is asked of him & has a lot of fans that watch the show & vote for him wins.

My world really hasn't been changed by Bobby Bones winning the show 3 YEARS, ago.

Valued Contributor

DUSTY1   NICELY  SAID.

but TYRA BANKS having never watched GREASE  just before the

show went on the air is amazing.she must be  the only one on the 

planet  never to have watched it.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino - With all due respect I think the "best show ever" is Season 10, Episode 9, when Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya did a paso doble to Evanescence's "Bring Me to Life." All 10's. 

I haven't watched in a while, and I think the show "jumped the shark" when they brought on Tyra as sole host and executive producer.

But then I'm one of the many who miss Tom. It's good that Len is back, but I think his decisions are not entirely his own.

JMHO of course!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Its tough this year.they are all good. the MIZ was dead once he was

the last 2 with JO JO.really not crazy with CHERYL BURKE and her 

partner.thought  SUNI LEE was a goner.double elimination next week.

Esteemed Contributor

Fun show last night with Queen night. How about when Tyra's

mike was off? Then earlier they showed other groups practicing 

then they jumped to the next set of dancers, small mix up.

Enjoyed The Miz, was not hoping that he would be the one to go.

Couldn't believe Jo Jo was in the bottom two. Sure hope that

she does not win the season. 

Honored Contributor

I was upset The Miz was eliminated.  I knew they would never let JoJo go.  I thought maybe Amanda was going to be in the bottom two last night.

Melora started out really well.  I feel it's the same from her every week.  

Poor Suni.  I don't know how she made it through that second dance.   

Tyra has a lot of technical difficulties.  I enjoyed her mic being off.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't watch but I did read that when Kenya Moore was eliminated that the voting was off.  I wonder what is going on this season.  I do agree that the judges should be the only voters.