Honored Contributor

My prediction is

Jordan 1st place

Lindsey  2nd place

Frankie 3rd place

I hope Jordan wins also because it would be Lindsay's first win, and she has been amazing with Jordan.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking, and I could be wrong, but hasn't the first night of the two night season finale been an hour? I know the second night has always been two hours. I thought last night was padded and could have easily been fitted into an hour and a half.

Esteemed Contributor

I am on the west coast so if one of you would start a spoiler thread, or even use this thread with the spoiler function, with updates I would greatly appreciate it!!!  TIA

The spoiler function is the little guy up at the top who at a glance looks like a happy face.  Click on that and you get this:

Spoiler
Spoiler
and then you can type in it and nobody knows if they don't want to!  :-)

I put that there just in case somebody doesn't know about the little spoiler guy.

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
Winner:              Jordan
Second Place:    Lindsey
Third Place:        Frankie
"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor
YES!

I am so happy for Jordan and Lindsay

Jordan sang and danced, Gleb was back and Jordan won!

Esteemed Contributor

Did Tom say they would be back in the spring with a four week season with all athletes?  Not sure if I heard right.  Wonder why so short?  I'm not thrilled with that cast.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @AnikaBrodie!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
@twinsister
Yes. Just played the end back.
You heard right.
Something different next time.
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Did Tom say they would be back in the spring with a four week season with all athletes?  Not sure if I heard right.  Wonder why so short?  I'm not thrilled with that cast.

That is a super short season!!!!!! Usually they come back in March and the season is over late May or early June......I can't imagine only 4 weeks. Wonder how many athletes they will have? I suppose they have to do different things to keep it interesting, as it has been on so long, they need to keep it fresh!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

That is a super short season!!!!!! Usually they come back in March and the season is over late May or early June......I can't imagine only 4 weeks. Wonder how many athletes they will have? I suppose they have to do different things to keep it interesting, as it has been on so long, they need to keep it fresh!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN - I can understand if they don't want it to get boring, but it seems such a big change.  I love the show and have been watching since the beginning, but this change doesn't appeal to me.