Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS-11/13-SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

I said from the very first show that there was something weird about the way Drew danced, lol.  I think his being pigeon toed as well as very tall plays against him.  I like him as a person but not as a dancer.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I think one couple will be eliminated Monday night, then the final 3 will dance on Tues. There is always a 3rd place couple, a second and the winners.

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I wish the judges scores counted for more than the fan's scores. Although I didn't think Drew deserved all those 8's. He was stiff and had bad form. I don't get the appeal of him or his brother, at all. Is Drew the casual clothes twin or the dressed up twin? That's stupid, too IMO. Ha ha.

@StraytoStay

I think he's the dressed up twin.

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

I wish the judges scores counted for more than the fan's scores. Although I didn't think Drew deserved all those 8's. He was stiff and had bad form. I don't get the appeal of him or his brother, at all. Is Drew the casual clothes twin or the dressed up twin? That's stupid, too IMO. Ha ha.

@StraytoStay

I think he's the dressed up twin.

Yes, you are correct 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I cannot believe that Drew is still there, either. Yikes. He's doing okay, but I don't feel that he deserves the scores that he gets from the judges. He's humble, though, and doesn't come across as "all that". Jordan is my pick for sure. Wow, he's amazing. I wonder if they will announce after the season that Jordan will be going on tour. I love watching him dance and he seems like such a stand up guy ! Cuter than all get out, too.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I have not watched it yet, buy my heart hurts that Drew beat out Victoria, she was such an inspiration, and IMO did a heck of a job, I enjoyed watching her and learning of her story, left me in tears more than once.  I agree Drew should have gone home, but his fan base is huge having the show on HGTV, and the brothers have such positive personalities, not to mention that they are good looking, women love them, when Drew dances though it looks awkward, but I do have to say it looks like he is having fun, but that should not keep getting him through! I agree also about Jordan and Lindsey!

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak & @ Straytostay Drew is the dress up twin, he is the Realtor in his "Real Life"