Honored Contributor

They should have more time now with 2 more gone. I also notice the more dancers , the shorter the dances, week one the dances were less than a minute.

Valued Contributor

I have never liked the scoring procedure on this show. There have been some really good contestants sent home. Thats because they didn't have the fan base like some of the others. I do like the show but not the voting. 

Honored Contributor

I only watched the last few minutes of the show but I thought that I heard it said that the double elimination was because their scores were the same.  Could be wrong, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched it yet, but I do know who was eliminated so glad Vanessa is gone,  there was just something I really did not like about her or her husband for that matter, but I am really surprised they let the wrestler go, she really was not that bad, but like I mentioned I have not seen the last show, she seemed to be working really hard, and seemed to be enjoy herself.  I never make predictions as 9 our 10 times I am not right, I agree I do not agree with the voting on the show, fan base is what sends some contestents through when they do not deserve it!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I only watched the last few minutes of the show but I thought that I heard it said that the double elimination was because their scores were the same.  Could be wrong, though.

I did not hear that, but also never heard during the show that there would be a double elimination, it all seemed very rushed and unclear. What would be the odds with millions of votes that 2 would be identical?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I did not hear that, but also never heard during the show that there would be a double elimination, it all seemed very rushed and unclear. What would be the odds with millions of votes that 2 would be identical?

I watched through the end again, and they did not say it was because their scores were the same.  I feel sure it was because there wasn't an elimination due to the show starting late when the news was all about Las Vegas.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau