Respected Contributor

Why? Why do they have Shania Twain on! I wouldn't have recognized her. I just have never cared for her & she doesn't seem to know anything much about dance.

Nick & Peta have already been told they are in jeopardy. Ouch! Then you have to come out & dance.

Respected Contributor

Nick is the worst dancer that is on, but he works hard & has the right attitude.

"I have to come out & sell it like I am the best dancer there is."

He knows he's not great, but he is working hard & improving each week.

He's no natural dance, fer sher!

Trusted Contributor

I have never cared for her either so much so I may not be able to watch. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish I lived in the Eastern time zone, I still have two hours yet. So Shania is a guest judge? I liked Red Foo and Pitbull as guest judges, but I can agree on the comments not even seeing the show yet! Ha ha

Honored Contributor

I like Shania Twain just fine, but Drew didn't deserve a 9.  That unfairly raised his score.  I don't understand why they have guest judges at all unless they're dancers themselves.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

Why? Why do they have Shania Twain on! I wouldn't have recognized her. I just have never cared for her & she doesn't seem to know anything much about dance.

Nick & Peta have already been told they are in jeopardy. Ouch! Then you have to come out & dance.

Because she is singing a song for movie night that she sings in a current movie.  

Respected Contributor

Terrell & Cheryl's dance was so fun. Probably not worth 10s as far as dance, but for entertainment, it was.

Cheryl looks beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1 Shania Twain is not much of a judge is she?  I don't understand why they have her there, she is a singer, not a dancer and some of her scoring shows that.  For example, T.O. gets a 10.  He did do well but not a 10 IMO.  Oh well, what do I know lol.

Trusted Contributor

@Gspgirl She could still sing her song but not be a judge.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing interesting so far... Love ST as a singer but not as a dancing judge