Honored Contributor

How could she be happy married to that controling bully. It's been reported he wants another child asap.

Honored Contributor

I don't enjoy when DWTS has a celebrity judge sit on the panel. Most of them aren't dancers and I feel aren't equipped to critique the dancing couples. For years DWTS got along just fine with Len, Bruno, and Carrie Ann. I had a feeling Nick was going to go, you can't keep ending up in jeopardy week after week, eventually your luck will run out. I wonder if the bottom two or three in jeopardy are necessarily the lowest scorers, I wonder if it is done for dramatic purposes? I'll bet Vanessa is disappointed Nick is out of the competition.

Honored Contributor

I agree, some of the guest judges are not qualified to judge dancing in the least.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't enjoy when DWTS has a celebrity judge sit on the panel. Most of them aren't dancers and I feel aren't equipped to critique the dancing couples. For years DWTS got along just fine with Len, Bruno, and Carrie Ann. I had a feeling Nick was going to go, you can't keep ending up in jeopardy week after week, eventually your luck will run out. I wonder if the bottom two or three in jeopardy are necessarily the lowest scorers, I wonder if it is done for dramatic purposes? I'll bet Vanessa is disappointed Nick is out of the competition.

I felt like Nick was ready to go.  He seemed embarassed that he wasn't improving that much, and he said that he was definitely the worse dancer left.  Vanessa may not have been that disappointed if he was glad to be leaving.  I was glad that he was leaving because I think he was glad.  I think Drew is the next one that should go, but I think his fan base will continue voting for him.

I hope they get a lot of complaints about the guest judges and discontinue them.  l'm sure they're already lined up for the rest of the season, but if enough people complain maybe they won't have them next time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

I cannot complain too much about this show because it has proven successful for many years but I just do not like the elimination stuck in the middle of the show...it is a downer!  It needs to be at the very end only.  Just do not like going from a perfect score for one couple to you're in jeopardy for another couple.

Honored Contributor

Stop reading if you haven't watched tonight's episode of DWTS. I had a feeling there would be a double elimination at some point. The week of the Vegas shooting DWTS started about 10 minutes late and ended on time, no one was eliminated that night. 

Respected Contributor

Go Frankie!!!!! He is the best, the most passionate and the cutest!!!! He is a good actor too.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I need to do a search & see if there's a way I can watch this live with you guys! I always enjoy reading what you all have to say & look for it when it's on here. 😸but not many are posting tonight.👻

Honored Contributor

I only watched parts of the show.  Was surprised at the double elimination.  

And I'm just going to say that it's irritating to have to wait beyond the time for east coast people to view.  I understand not spoiling it for them.  But wondering if this morning is too soon for some is a bit much.  For me, if I don't watch something in a timely manner, I wouldn't care if it's discussed.  Or, I wouldn't read any posts until I viewed the show.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)