Respected Contributor

Why? Why do they have Shania Twain on! I wouldn't have recognized her. I just have never cared for her & she doesn't seem to know anything much about dance.

Nick & Peta have already been told they are in jeopardy. Ouch! Then you have to come out & dance.

Respected Contributor

Nick is the worst dancer that is on, but he works hard & has the right attitude.

"I have to come out & sell it like I am the best dancer there is."

He knows he's not great, but he is working hard & improving each week.

He's no natural dance, fer sher!

Trusted Contributor

I have never cared for her either so much so I may not be able to watch. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish I lived in the Eastern time zone, I still have two hours yet. So Shania is a guest judge? I liked Red Foo and Pitbull as guest judges, but I can agree on the comments not even seeing the show yet! Ha ha

Honored Contributor

I like Shania Twain just fine, but Drew didn't deserve a 9.  That unfairly raised his score.  I don't understand why they have guest judges at all unless they're dancers themselves.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

Why? Why do they have Shania Twain on! I wouldn't have recognized her. I just have never cared for her & she doesn't seem to know anything much about dance.

Nick & Peta have already been told they are in jeopardy. Ouch! Then you have to come out & dance.

Because she is singing a song for movie night that she sings in a current movie.  

Respected Contributor

Terrell & Cheryl's dance was so fun. Probably not worth 10s as far as dance, but for entertainment, it was.

Cheryl looks beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1 Shania Twain is not much of a judge is she?  I don't understand why they have her there, she is a singer, not a dancer and some of her scoring shows that.  For example, T.O. gets a 10.  He did do well but not a 10 IMO.  Oh well, what do I know lol.

Trusted Contributor

@GSPgirl She could still sing her song but not be a judge.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing interesting so far... Love ST as a singer but not as a dancing judge