Trusted Contributor

I agree on Frankie! But, did Tom say "not necessarily in the bottom two"? I don't think he states that every elimination. Anyone remember? I hope Frankie makes it to the finals. I like Jordan, too. Still wanting the married couple to go...

Respected Contributor

I love Frankie the most from this group. He is so genuine!!!

And his performance on Monday was really the best of the night imho.  He was a leading man, passionate, impressive for his lack of experience. And his eyes told the story. 

So i hope he lasts.

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA, you took the words right out of my mouth!  There is something I find so appealing about Frankie, and I thought he did better last night than the judges scores showed. 

I must admit that I'd grown tired of DWTS a few seasons ago and skipped watching it, but so glad I decided to watch this season.  I'm impressed with the caliber of dancers this time around!

Respected Contributor

I love Jordan.  He's definitely the one to beat 

I thought maybe Nick was leaving last night because his kids were in the audience.   Vanessa can't figure out if she's still the hot party girl or the cute mom.   She just bugs me.   

Frankie is so happy to be there and dancing.   Hope he sticks around a while longer.  

I was definitely happy Sasha left. 

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed last night's show. All the Disney characters and Kermit just made me happy. 

Frankie may not be the best dancer there ever was but I so enjoy him. Last night's dance was so different for him and so good I had to watch it twice. Witney is perfect with him and looked amazing. 

I love watching Jordon, too.  He and Lindsay are adorable and so enjoyable. I fully believe that having a great personality helps someone immensely. Frankie and Jordon both have great personalities and are fun to watch. 

Nick and Vanessa: They're a nice-looking couple and have beautiful children. But I was tired of their kissy-kiss stuff the first week. Each week it's getting to be kind of sickening for my tastes. It feels like they're somewhat ignoring their dancing partners when they're so aware of their spouse being there. It feels off to me. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch last night.  I'm not crazy about theme shows, especially the Disney ones.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS 10/16- SPOILERS!

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed last night's show.  The Rainbow Connection was my favorite song of the night.  I've always loved that song.  I was sorry that Drew was the one dancing to it.  I don't enjoy watching him dance at all.

Jordan got all of my votes.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I agree about Sasha.  It’s surprising to me that her parents are pro dancers.  I will miss Gleb. He’s a cutie.

Trusted Contributor

@kathybnc2 wrote:

I agree about Sasha.  It’s surprising to me that her parents are pro dancers.  I will miss Gleb. He’s a cutie.

Len: I'm not being glib, Gleb.  😄

Honored Contributor

I did not watch last night as I am not a fan of Disney Night. 

I said before last week's elimination that I thought Sasha was by far the worst dance. (far worse than the male athletes)  I think Gleb's fans kept them around.

When Tom says who is in jeopardy, he seldom says these were the couples with the fewest votes.  Sometimes I think they do it to remind watchers to vote for some of the better dancers.