Honored Contributor

So what did everyone think of Disney Night? I thought it was really good, and that most everyone did a great job.....I really wasn't too surprised at who was voted off.I was suprised at Frankie being in the bottom 2....He did really good last night, and the judges seem to really like him. Jordan did excellent last night-he is the one to beat! I must confess, I did not watch Vanessa, as I really don't care for her, so didn't see her dance......It was a good night, and Sasha and Gleb didn't seem that surprised that they were voted off. I don't think her fan base was that big either.......Now it is going to start getting really tough!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Lachey and Terrell will be the next two to go. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm gonna miss Gleb! I'm still rooting for Jordan. I was surprised to see Frankie and Witney in the bottom two. Next week it is probably Nick's time to go. Although Terrill is greatly improving, I thought he would have been gone a while ago. Not that exciting of a season. I liked the music for Disney night and Kermit was a nice surprise.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I think Lachey and Terrell will be the next two to go. 

I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

I almost always record it and watch it the next day because there is so much advertising  I prefer to fast forward through those, shortens the show time by a lot. So earlier this morning I poured myself some coffee and cranked up the lazy boy and got all nice & comfy and settled in to watch it. Brought up my recordings, chose DWTS, was about to hit PLAY and thought to myself "meh".......and erased it. That's the first time I can remember ever ever over the years not caring.

Esteemed Contributor

Disney night is always good. Sasha just doesn’t have a memorable personality. Next Monday is movie night, another fun one.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I was wondering last night how many seasons have they done Disney night? 10 of them danced to Disney songs just last night. So if they have done it for 20 seasons that would be 200 Disney songs used! 

Anyway. I loved it. I love the costumes & makeup.

Jordan Fisher & Lindsey Stirling are my favorites. So much talent. LIndsay & Mark are amazing choreographers & they have all been so fun to watch.

Frankie Muniz has blown me away. He & Whitney were so good last night & he is having so much fun.

I do like NIck & Vanessa, & NIck is really working with what he has. Peta has choreographed to showcase him the best that she can, but he just doesn't move like a dancer.

Vanessa is very good & I know we don't know why Maks didn't show up that week, but he has put me off. Totally. I never really cared for him. He doesn't know how to show off his partner, which is Derek Hough's greatest strength. He just doesn't interest me & Peta must be a saint.

Drew & Emma did so well last night. He is working so hard & has improved a lot.

Nikki Bella is okay. Poor Artem looked so silly in his costume last night. But, boy, is he pretty!

I didn't know Terrell before this, but I like him. He can dance.

Victoria Arlen is incredible. I can not even imagine that she can dance after all that she has been through & Val choreographs so well for her. 

I love the show. I think this is one of the best seasons, so far!

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS 10/16- SPOILERS!

[ Edited ]

Not surprised at the outcome either.

I was surprised about Frankie though - he's really good IMO. He looked scared to be voted off didn't he?

Spoiler

Sorry, can't seem to get rid of that "spoiler" box.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I thought Disney Night was one of the better shows.  Like others, was surprised to see Frankie about to go, but his stellar performance last night will probably win him more votes.  Also agree that Jordan is the one to beat, not only an outstanding dancer but a winning personality,.

Honored Contributor

I don't particularly like most of the theme nights and the Disney one is always so boring to me!!  I fell asleep within the first hour.  I like great music and not the hokey Disney music.