Len: I'm not being glib, Gleb.  😄

LOL

I missed that.

I like Len the most. 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DWTS 10/16- SPOILERS!

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStay wrote:

I agree on Frankie! But, did Tom say "not necessarily in the bottom two"? I don't think he states that every elimination. Anyone remember? I hope Frankie makes it to the finals. I like Jordan, too. Still wanting the married couple to go...

@StraytoStayI was thinking the same thing- that Frankie was announced for drama rather than it being  the real score. I'll have to listen back!

Esteemed Contributor

@kathybnc2 wrote:

I agree about Sasha.  It’s surprising to me that her parents are pro dancers.  I will miss Gleb. He’s a cutie.

@kathybnc2I have tickets to the DWTS live show in January. Gleb is part of the tour, I'll see him up close and personal! He's even more handsome in person. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

I agree on Frankie! But, did Tom say "not necessarily in the bottom two"? I don't think he states that every elimination. Anyone remember? I hope Frankie makes it to the finals. I like Jordan, too. Still wanting the married couple to go...

@StraytoStayI was thinking the same thing- that Frankie was announced for drama rather than it being  the real score. I'll have to listen back!

@Ibby114  I ended up watching it again, forgot I still had it in the DVR, and Tom didn't say the "not necessarily in the bottom two" part. I hope it shocked some into voting for him though. He's really good! 😃

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I love Jordan.  He's definitely the one to beat 

I thought maybe Nick was leaving last night because his kids were in the audience.   Vanessa can't figure out if she's still the hot party girl or the cute mom.   She just bugs me.   

Frankie is so happy to be there and dancing.   Hope he sticks around a while longer.  

I was definitely happy Sasha left. 

I agree about Vanessa.  And very needy for attention.  But then in thinking about it, her mom abandoned her when she was a child...I would imagine that would leave huge scars and make her want to work overtime to be sure people like her if that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

I was hoping that Nick got bumped.  I don't think he is that good --- too stiff.

I couldn't believe Frankie was in the bottom.  What???  He is so good.  He seems like he puts his heart and soul into it, too!  

Vanessa is as irritating as all get out.  

There are so many good ones.  I'm not sure who my favorite is.  I am really liking Frankie and also the girl who was sick and was not able to walk, and the girl who plays the violin.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Forgot to say -- the Disney was good but I didn't think it was as good as some in the past.  

My favorite is always the Halloween one!  Love the crazy outfits they wear and the wild music.  Lots of fun!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin