Respected Contributor

I LOVE this show.  Martin is the star.  So disappointed it may be canceled.  Smiley Sad Watched every episode.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

I can't believe they cancelled it! It is SO much better than many of the shows that are still on. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

It was the best NEW show in years.

What goes on.

Trusted Contributor

I was just watching it last night with my son, & was telling him how it was my favorite new show, & how I hoped it came back for a 2nd season!!! He looked it up, & said that it may come back on another network; that there wasn't enough viewers for ABC to make $$$. So sad! Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

@pommom   Yes I agree, I love this show too!  Martin is adorable!  

Contributor

LOL. I tuned in about 10 minutes into last night's show and couldn't turn it off! Loved the ending with them on the couch, and Nan's arm around Martin. 

I didn't see enough of the show to understand the work situation or what was going on with the guy on the ladder, but I really enjoyed Martin. Can you tell I have a dog?

Wish they would give the show time to find an audience. I would watch again.

Trusted Contributor
I'm also disappointed that the show was cancelled. I started watching because it was based in Pittsburgh. It's always fun to look for and recognize local places. But, I continued watching because I really enjoyed it. I read in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette that the show is being shopped to other networks. Maybe another network will pick it up.
Respected Contributor

I don't think they give shows a chance.  Sometimes people don't even know about a show until they hear about it from someone or on a talk show.  Of course having said that,  a lot of the shows I don't care for seem to make it.  The news is scary enough that I don't want to watch a lot of doom and gloom.  

Respected Contributor

Re: DOWNWARD DOG CANCELLED

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

I don't think they give shows a chance.  Sometimes people don't even know about a show until they hear about it from someone or on a talk show.  Of course having said that,  a lot of the shows I don't care for seem to make it.  The news is scary enough that I don't want to watch a lot of doom and gloom.  

I agree with you.  I want to be entertained when i watch TV.   I dont want to watch crime, terror etc.  That is the news.  Another ABC mistake.