Honored Contributor

Re: DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE ON TV

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 THANK YOU! I adore all things Downton and have it set to record so I can watch it time after time after time. I also love to rewatch to check out the furnishings, decor, clothes and scenery.

For a lot of reasons I can't go to a movie theater so I missed this. I've watched the series 3 times in a row.

@Love my grandkids 

You're welcome .... I loved the series and was surprised that the movie would be aired in prime time on regular old NBC.   Glad I can DVR and save it ... at no cost to me!  Woman Happy  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE ON TV

@Tinkrbl44 I almost drool when I see the TV ads for the new DA movie. Since sitting in a movie theater with my arthritic knees is not possible, I'm looking forward to it sometime coming out in some other form.

Trusted Contributor

Re: DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE ON TV 5/16

@Tinkrbl44  Thanks for the info!  I will watch this before heading to the theater on the 20th.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE ON TV 5/16

@Tinton fannkrbl44   Thanks for the headzup.  I'm a fan, saw the movie when it came out.  But I'm a little leery of going to the movies yet.  The numbers are getting high in my area. Rotten  covid.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth