Honored Contributor

DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE ON TV 5/16

[ Edited ]

This will be airing on NBC on Monday, May 16th.

This was originally aired in theaters in 2019, and it's the first time I've seen it advertised to air on network TV.

The next Downton Abbey movie will be in theaters on May 20th nationwide.  

Will you be watching?   I'm going to record it so I can go back again later and scrutinize the clothes and the elegant rooms.

Respected Contributor

Re: DOWNTON ABBEY MOVIE ON TV

Even though I have the Blu Ray of this movie, I may tune in to watch it.  

I LOVE Downton!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

PBS has shown it a few times during membership drives.  I watch it every time.   Can't wait for the new movie. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44. Thank You for posting!  I took a 86 year old friend to the movie in 2019. I think It was the last time in a theater? The new one is supposed to be out May 20th. I notice some of the actors have appeared in other BritBox productions.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - thanks for the alert!  I have the movie saved on my DVR, but will watch it again.  Love the series and movies!!

Honored Contributor

got my ticket for next Friday the early bird time. shouldn't be too many there at that time.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 THANK YOU! I adore all things Downton and have it set to record so I can watch it time after time after time. I also love to rewatch to check out the furnishings, decor, clothes and scenery.

For a lot of reasons I can't go to a movie theater so I missed this. I've watched the series 3 times in a row.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   Thanks for posting........I wouldn't have known otherwise.  I will be watching!

Honored Contributor

I saw it when it was in the movie theatre but I plan to watch it again,  I can't wait to see the new movie.  

Respected Contributor

Good to know it's on network TV.  I have no patience for the commercials.  I have seen it many times on PBS and HBO.