Respected Contributor

Re: DOVER KEEPERS are you trying to relate or figrue this out?

Good grief the Dream Keeepers whole story line was skew...

after reading the reviews of your in put I am disappointed in this weeks garbage they tried to peddle.. thank you for sharing or I would have never known there was an important message.

6&1/2 hours http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081900/

After the destruction of the Second Temple, 900 Jewish zealots hold out against a 5000 man Roman legion on the mountaintop fortress of Masada.

Can be viewed on Amazon

I am appalled at the women lib movement and they carnage the left behind they are deeply disturbed..

Trusted Contributor

"Sick in the head"? Nice wording (and judgment) from someone who frequently proclaims her religious beliefs to others. Of course, people who are truly godly and faithful hsave no need to tell others thus as others can see it by example.

Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2015 KYToby said:

"Sick in the head"? Nice wording (and judgment) from someone who frequently proclaims her religious beliefs to others. Of course, people who are truly godly and faithful hsave no need to tell others thus as others can see it by example.

So my natural man pop in and I change it I am a flawed being and I know it... it bothers me to have the wool trying to be pulled over my eyes it going on all around me it is not easy living in this world today...

So I ask you to forgive my feelings of frustrations as soon as I realized what I said I knew two wrong don't make a right...

also I apologized for have offended you.

Respected Contributor

Very disappointed & bored...
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed it, but don,t remembe mute boys and only two women telling the story.