Super Contributor

Re: DOOL Where is the Romance?

Right, Jude and Twocent - Rafe, not Daniel. Same outcome, different guy.

Animated Emoticons
Trusted Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Shelbelle said:

Bring back the days of Julie and Doug Now that was romance!!!

ITA! And John and Marlena (before the mess they are now), Bo and Hope, Kimberly and Shane, and Patch and Kayla, but Doug and Julie were the best!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/18/2014 QVC old-timer said:

Right, Jude and Twocent - Rafe, not Daniel. Same outcome, different guy.

Animated Emoticons

Love your emotie !!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

So right, OT.

Super Contributor

I want my John and Marlena romance again!

Honored Contributor

Hey! Annabelle here! Even I (who watches Y&R and B&B) know about the love between John and Marlena. You mean they aren't a couple?

What do you guys think of your writers? Have you popped over to our subjects? Do you see what terrible writers we have?

You guys like your writers? Just curious. Sorry for busting in.

Honored Contributor

No, we don't like our writers. They're pretty bad. We've said so a lot on our board. They also change writers a lot. We're looking for writers like we used to have but there's no such animal.

Super Contributor

The only couple who has chemistry is Ejami, the only couple who hold hands, hug and kiss are Sonny and Will (I feel like they are pushing that in our faces). Daniel and Jen should have been over when Jack returned, they were never a good match. Eric and Nicole should have been written better.

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 autumnfaire said:

The only couple who has chemistry is Ejami, the only couple who hold hands, hug and kiss are Sonny and Will (I feel like they are pushing that in our faces). Daniel and Jen should have been over when Jack returned, they were never a good match. Eric and Nicole should have been written better.

I also think that Nicole is too good an actress to put up with the krap they have given her to say. I don't think she and Eric were ever good together.

Super Contributor

Is Boe and Hope married? I remember a couple years ago I thought that not being married was a storyline. I do not like what they did with Boe's departure, it has been too long for Hope to be by herself.