Respected Contributor

DOMINO MASTERS FOX- WEDNESDAYS

Anyone else watching?  I'm a sucker for these types of reality shows and this one doesn't disappoint.  The theme for the first show was sports and these teams were creative and not one did go anything go wrong when they set them off.

I like Eric Stonestreet as the host, Danica McKellar, Vernon Davis, former NFL player (who's an artist himself), and chain reaction artist Steve Price. 

Of course with teams there will bickering and one already happened and it wasn't because when he had one portion together, he hit it and the whole thing went tumbling down and he hard to start all over.  I'd be crying!

Trusted Contributor

Re: DOMINO MASTERS FOX- WEDNESDAYS

I enjoy these types of shows too. I also watch Lego Masters. It's amazing how creative people can be-it doesn't matter what the medium is it's still a form of art. I also watch the pumpkin carving shows and the contests where they make the giant cakes.

My grandson and I bond over Lego Masters.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@abbalulu wrote:

I enjoy these types of shows too. I also watch Lego Masters. It's amazing how creative people can be-it doesn't matter what the medium is it's still a form of art. I also watch the pumpkin carving shows and the contests where they make the giant cakes.

My grandson and I bond over Lego Masters.

@abbalulu 

Love Lego Masters too.  I hope it comes back. I seemed to miss it the 1st season but did watch the 2nd season.  I watch all of FN baking championships and all specials. 

Trusted Contributor

@SWEET  It sounds like we like some of the same types of shows. I hope Lego masters will come back too. I even got my husband into it after a bit. It was a summer show, I think, so we'll have to wait for summer to see if it shows up again. I googled and it said there would be a third season but no info on start date.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx