Honored Contributor

DIrty Dancing Tonight at 9:00 p.m. Friday, April 24

Just want to give a heads up. Regal Cinemas is showing Dirty Dancing tonight live on You Tube, with Jamie Lee Curtis as the host. I will be watching from the computer since the football draft is going on! 

You just go to You Tube Live and find LionsgateLIVE. They are showing a movie every Friday night with a celebrity host. I've never watched anything like this before this way, but it's one of my favorite movies. I just found out about it. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: DIrty Dancing Tonight at 9:00 p.m. Friday, April 24

Did anyone else see it? I did get to watch it on our TV. DH went upstairs to watch the draft. I turned all of the lights off, and it was a real movie experience, complete with previews for next Friday's film (La La Land), and popcorn advertisement with dancing figures. We even had an intermission. Jamie Lee did host, and Jennifer Grey and Kenny Ortega commented on the film before it started and during intermission (6 minutes). Jennifer showed her original script and some of her costumes she still has. There was also an opportunity to donate to theater workers who are out of work now. 

I love the movies and it was fun to "pretend"! I should have dressed for the occasion - LOL! 

And I learned how to use You Tube Live! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: DIrty Dancing Tonight at 9:00 p.m. Friday, April 24

Patruck Swazi in this movie was just my kind of guy .. the

bad boy....

Wow was he gorgeous ......Not to mention the dancing with

he and Cynthia Rhroads ....