Valued Contributor

I have Dish tv and was looking for Flea Market Flip on Great American Country channel and it was gone. Anyone know if it moved or did they take away another channel?

TIA

cookin

Contributor

I know they just took away our Local NBC channel.  So frustrating!! I have several shows on dvr that are recorded on nbc. 

Honored Contributor

I assume you asked whether the show was gone, not the channel  (GAC 165 for me)  I used my voice remote to pull it up and all I got were some shows On Demand.  That tells me they have no new shows scheduled currently.  Perhaps they are making some, perhaps it got cancelled.  For your sake I hope not.

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak 

It used to be on HGTV. On GAC site online it shows it's on Sunday at 8 pm eastern time.

The schedule for Sun the 12th shows it starts at 9 am & is on all day except 2 to 6 pm. You can see the schedule online. I don't know if those are new shows or repeats.

Honored Contributor

@galpal 

Dish has a contract dispute with my local Fox station, so they're off Dish here.  But my Fox and NBC local stations are both Nexstar, so my NBC channel might be off next too.

Honored Contributor

I have Dish and nnothing seems to be missing ....  but I'm now going to check to be sure.  I would call and complain, just because most people don't.