Frequent Contributor

DESIGNATED SURVIVOR (thru 3/8) - Does anyone suspect FLOTUS?

Or is it just me and my wild imagination or lack of reason?  I finally got caught up with all the episodes this weekend.

I really love these characters.   The women are certainly strong:  the awesome Hannah Wells.  Really like Hookstraten and Emily.   What's up with Beth McLeish -- she was totally mind controlled wasn't she?  Holy cow!  AND she completely controlled her husband.  Reminiscent of Manchurian candidate.  Also think that FLOTUS controls POTUS but so glad Mike stepped in to stop her butting in to everything.  And will somebody please cut off a few feet of her hair?  LOL.

I really don't want Aaron to be a traitor.  Really love him AND the chemistry he has with Emily.  I love them as a couple.

I don't believe it is Seth either.  He is great at making me laugh even if his acting is a little lacking.  Still like him a lot.

Who is the female who was calling Hannah?  I wondered if it was Aaron's researcher who handed him a file on Kirkman in the dark of night.  But it seems to be a loose thread.  

Interested in other theories -- what have you got?

Honored Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR (thru 3/8) - Does anyone suspect FLOTUS?

[ Edited ]

@Moon Child

Other theories are already being discussed in the other DS thread that's been going on for days ...........

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/DESIGNATED-SURVIVOR-back-Tonite-3-8/m-p/3584227#U3584227

Frequent Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR (thru 3/8) - Does anyone suspect FLOTUS?

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Moon Child

Other theories are already being discussed in the other DS thread that's been going on for days ...........

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/DESIGNATED-SURVIVOR-back-Tonite-3-8/m-p/3584227#U3584227

Yes, thanks.  I did read the other thread but it seems more like a review.  Didn't think an additional thread was a violation of good form.  I don't come here very often so I'm unaware of the rules.  Smiley Happy  Anyway it is a great show and I wanted to discuss theories so what's yours?  Thanks.