Trusted Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR back Tonite 3/8

I like this show, but I find Keifer Sutherland's whispery mumbly talking very annoying!

Esteemed Contributor

VaBelle35 wrote:

Tinkrbl44 wrote:

jeanlake wrote:

Boy, I didn't see that coming!

@jeanlake

Me, either.    I thought it odd that the SS guys weren't nearby when the two men chatting were approached by a woman with a gun .... and then another woman with a gun.  Hmm.

I agree.  I thought for sure 500 men would pop up out of the grass armed with heavy artilary.

I love being caught completely by surprise! lol

But I am so spoiled by Amazon Prime - I am used to binge-watching TV series. This waiting a WHOLE WEEK for the next show might just do me in! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think most people already know that Keifer Sutherland lives in Canada, and the show films in Toronto .....

But what you might not know is that he's also a country & western singer .....   and will be going on tour with his band in Europe this summer!

Maybe practicing with the band is why he seems so hoarse?

Honored Contributor

lainey1 wrote:

It's hard to believe that the VP's wife would be able to leave her residence without any type of Secret Service agents with her. But I will say, the ending was a shock. I didn't see that coming at all!

I'm really enjoying this show and of course I'm a big Kiefer Sutherland fan. 

@lainey1

I guess she could have told them to stay in the car.   What I'm wondering is if Mr & Mrs VP's  secrets will die with them now.     Great writing on this show!

Honored Contributor

Any feedback on the 3/22 show?

First, I felt badly that Hannah's boss had to bury his son .... and was then fired.   Not sure how it could have been handled, but this was just wrong.

I don't know what anyone else thought, but I thought Tom's wife & kids leaving the WH for somewhere presumably safer is a mistake.   IMO, he needs his family nearby.

Esteemed Contributor

Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Any feedback on the 3/22 show?

First, I felt badly that Hannah's boss had to bury his son .... and was then fired.   Not sure how it could have been handled, but this was just wrong.

I don't know what anyone else thought, but I thought Tom's wife & kids leaving the WH for somewhere presumably safer is a mistake.   IMO, he needs his family nearby.

I agree with you.  There was no reason to have the child killed in this show.  There were enough tragedies going on, I hate when they kill children on any show.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View