Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR back Tonite 3/8

I like this show, but I find Keifer Sutherland's whispery mumbly talking very annoying!

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@jeanlake wrote:

Boy, I didn't see that coming!

@jeanlake

Me, either.    I thought it odd that the SS guys weren't nearby when the two men chatting were approached by a woman with a gun .... and then another woman with a gun.  Hmm.

I agree.  I thought for sure 500 men would pop up out of the grass armed with heavy artilary.

I love being caught completely by surprise! lol

But I am so spoiled by Amazon Prime - I am used to binge-watching TV series. This waiting a WHOLE WEEK for the next show might just do me in! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think most people already know that Keifer Sutherland lives in Canada, and the show films in Toronto .....

But what you might not know is that he's also a country & western singer .....   and will be going on tour with his band in Europe this summer!

Maybe practicing with the band is why he seems so hoarse?

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

It's hard to believe that the VP's wife would be able to leave her residence without any type of Secret Service agents with her. But I will say, the ending was a shock. I didn't see that coming at all!

I'm really enjoying this show and of course I'm a big Kiefer Sutherland fan. 

@lainey1

I guess she could have told them to stay in the car.   What I'm wondering is if Mr & Mrs VP's  secrets will die with them now.     Great writing on this show!

Honored Contributor

Any feedback on the 3/22 show?

First, I felt badly that Hannah's boss had to bury his son .... and was then fired.   Not sure how it could have been handled, but this was just wrong.

I don't know what anyone else thought, but I thought Tom's wife & kids leaving the WH for somewhere presumably safer is a mistake.   IMO, he needs his family nearby.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Any feedback on the 3/22 show?

First, I felt badly that Hannah's boss had to bury his son .... and was then fired.   Not sure how it could have been handled, but this was just wrong.

I don't know what anyone else thought, but I thought Tom's wife & kids leaving the WH for somewhere presumably safer is a mistake.   IMO, he needs his family nearby.

I agree with you.  There was no reason to have the child killed in this show.  There were enough tragedies going on, I hate when they kill children on any show.