Honored Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR back Tonite 3/8

Okay everybody ..........  if you saw the 3/15 show and are wondering what's next, here's a short interview with Keifer Sutherland, talking about the direction of the show.  

http://www.tvguide.com/news/designated-survivor-kiefer-sutherland-post-mortem/

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Tinkrbl44 for that link.  Interesting info.

Last night was wild.  Again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Boy, I didn't see that coming!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

@jeanlake

Me, either.    I thought it odd that the SS guys weren't nearby when the two men chatting were approached by a woman with a gun .... and then another woman with a gun.  Hmm.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@jeanlake wrote:

@jeanlake

Me, either.    I thought it odd that the SS guys weren't nearby when the two men chatting were approached by a woman with a gun .... and then another woman with a gun.  Hmm.

I agree.  I thought for sure 500 men would pop up out of the grass armed with heavy artilary.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 WOW!  Thanks for that information.  I totally agree with what Kiefer Southerland hopes to do.

I think it's 'pie in the sky' though that this show would have any influence on what's going on, but I like that it doesn't take one side or the other.  It will make for more interesting TV.  

I loved the way the Vice President and his wife died.  I like shows that are unpredictable.  That's the good thing about a show like this.  I remember on 24 there were people who got shot that no one expected to get shot.

I wish there was more unpredictable shows.  That's why I like Law and Order, they don't always win and it's difficult to always predict the outcome.

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

I only sit through this show because my dh likes it. Aargh! It's sooooo lame! Typical network series. Besides the mumbling from Keifer Sullivan the plot is so very artificial and unrealistic. I feel sorry for the actors, its embarrassing to watch.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

It was the VP's wife who shot him and then herself.

That was a shocker!!

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I only sit through this show because my dh likes it. Aargh! It's sooooo lame! Typical network series. Besides the mumbling from Keifer Sullivan the plot is so very artificial and unrealistic. I feel sorry for the actors, its embarrassing to watch.

@ID2

it's Sutherland, not Sulllivan.    If you don't like the show, don't watch it.   I doubt your dh is forcing you to sit there and be miserable, is he?

Respected Contributor

It's hard to believe that the VP's wife would be able to leave her residence without any type of Secret Service agents with her. But I will say, the ending was a shock. I didn't see that coming at all!

I'm really enjoying this show and of course I'm a big Kiefer Sutherland fan. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum