Honored Contributor

UGH! Well, I turned on Decades this morning. And Dr Quinn Medicine Woman was on. 

All the shows on Start TV are currently being shown on other TV stations. Just like Golden Girls, I bet I could watch that show on 6 different channels at the same time thoughout the day. 

Honored Contributor

Re: DECADES channel news

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@mousiegirl I heard it will never be on DVD because of the royalty fees for the music.  That show had great music.

@CelticCrafter  Cold Case is on today at 2, 3, and 4:00 pm,  PST.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

UGH! Well, I turned on Decades this morning. And Dr Quinn Medicine Woman was on. 

All the shows on Start TV are currently being shown on other TV stations. Just like Golden Girls, I bet I could watch that show on 6 different channels at the same time thoughout the day. 

@drizzellla  None of the shows are on any other stations I get, but am only interested in Cold Case, that should run as Law & Order SUV does,, wonderful series Cold Case is.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl - I have the DVR going!  We skipped ahead through the rest of the week and its on all week.

Honored Contributor

I miss Decades terribly, there is not one show on START that interests me. Medium was on before. I did note that in January START will begin airing Good Wife and Crossing Jordan.

FYI, the Decades Binge this weekend is Bev Hillbillies. I doubt Decades will be able to survive for long with such a limited viewing audience.

Respected Contributor

We have an over the air antenna and that’s how we watch Decades since Directv doesn’t offer this channel.

Respected Contributor

Was reading the comments on Facebook.  Many are brutal.  Glad people are expressing their dissatisfaction with this decision.

Honored Contributor

Re: DECADES channel news

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@mousiegirl - I have the DVR going!  We skipped ahead through the rest of the week and its on all week.

@CelticCrafter  Today at 2:00, another episode entered my mind, "The Boy in the Box," what a heartbreaker.  Then at 3:00, there it was!  I must be physic, lol.  This episode has me crying eyed whenever I see it.  The poor little guy, just being a normal six year old, was too much for his Mother, and he was inadverntly killed with something to alter his behavior, calm him down, crazy, not to mention being abused by one of the Sisters.

All the little guy ever wanted was to grow up to be a cowboy and ride a horse, have goose bumps now, so heartbreaking.  Do you remember this episode?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I do remember that episode.  I haven't watched any yet, I'm hoarding them on the DVR for when there is absolutely nothing else on!

Honored Contributor

My provider didn't carry Decades but I discovered yesterday that I do now have Start. As mentioned earlier this channel is showing one of my all time favorite shows, Cold Case, and some other good shows that I hadn't seen in a while like Medium, The Division, and Family Law. This station arrived just in time to provide some alternatives to all those holiday movies which will be starting any day now.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~