Honored Contributor

I don't get it. I am now watching I Love Lucy on Decades. The TV program guide has Dr Quinn Medicine Women is supposed to be on. 

Honored Contributor

Dr Quinn is on the new Start Channel, if you are still seeing Lucy than your local station was not affected by the switch today.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dr Quinn is on the new Start Channel, if you are still seeing Lucy than your local station was not affected by the switch today.

But what I don't get is how come the TV guide from FIOS is listing the Start Channel TV shows. When I click on the TV guide to see what is coming up next on my TV, it had Cold Case but I am watching Bob Newhart.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

But what I don't get is how come the TV guide from FIOS is listing the Start Channel TV shows. When I click on the TV guide to see what is coming up next on my TV, it had Cold Case but I am watching Bob Newhart.

It is obvious that Fios has not changed from Decades, only your guide is mistaken. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It is obvious that Fios has not changed from Decades, only your guide is mistaken. 

I hope you are right. I keep holding my breath that I continue to see Decades. But I feel bad for the people who aren't.

Honored Contributor

Web search: Decades.com/ where to watch.

Once on their site, you can enter your zip code to find which channel Decades is airing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

To our Decades viewers: As of Monday, Sep. 3, the Decades network has a number of different affiliates in cities across the U.S. We regret that in some cities, Decades is temporarily unavailable. Please check back to this page frequently for information on new channels for Decades this fall. If you are a broadcaster or a cable company and would like to carry Decades, please contact us.

(for our area where we just lost the decades channel, it says "over the air, coming soon.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle - we have Fios and they have made the switch over.  My husband was flipping channels and saw that Cold Case was on - he knows it was one of my favorite shows.  I think I've seen each of them at least 10 times when they were on Ion. 

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Shelbelle - we have Fios and they have made the switch over.  My husband was flipping channels and saw that Cold Case was on - he knows it was one of my favorite shows.  I think I've seen each of them at least 10 times when they were on Ion. 

@CelticCrafter  I was just about to post abut Cold Case as I just turned on the channel, so this is good if it will be a regular show.  I recorded the entire series on VHS just before the reruns stopped airing, and it still isn't avaialble on dvd, as far as I know.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I heard it will never be on DVD because of the royalty fees for the music.  That show had great music.