Esteemed Contributor

WKRP (IN CINCINNATI).  I loved that show!

85740-eight.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The shows I would like to see weekend binged are:

THE ODD COUPLE

The show with ROB AND LAURA PETIRE (some of the words in the name of the actual show are censored)......

@Spurt   This is on every day on Decades, I don't watch it, but watch the Bob Newhart Show and Newhart right before it.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

The shows I would like to see weekend binged are:

THE ODD COUPLE

The show with ROB AND LAURA PETIRE (some of the words in the name of the actual show are censored)......

@Spurt   This is on every day on Decades, I don't watch it, but watch the Bob Newhart Show and Newhart right before it.

@mousiegirl 

your right its on every day but I dont get to watch it every day---maybe I could see more episodes if the shows were chosen for a binge weekend with back to back to back shows ...... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On a somewhat related note, Howard Hesseman, who played "Dr. Johnny Fever" on WKRP in Cincinnati, has passed. He was 81 years young.  "Rock on fellow babies!"

Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

For those who have this channel, what would you like to see binged on a weekend?  I would love to see Family again, and there are others, just can't think fo them now.

---

I would like to see Family. I have only seen a few episodes on one of the retro channels, and it looked good.

I would really like to see The Equalizer, the original one with Edward Woodward, that was on sometime in the 1980s.

Frequent Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

For those who have this channel, what would you like to see binged on a weekend?  I would love to see Family again, and there are others, just can't think fo them now.

@mousiegirl 

we dont get the DECADES channel anymore and i used to love it!

you can watch the tv series FAMILY on the free app TUBI TV.

---

Thanks @sunshine45 for that information. I have now downloaded the Tubi app.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

On a somewhat related note, Howard Hesseman, who played "Dr. Johnny Fever" on WKRP in Cincinnati, has passed. He was 81 years young.  "Rock on fellow babies!"

hoping that antenna tv or me tv does a tribute to him @deepwaterdotter .

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I've never seen Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman, so I'd like to see that. Also, Soap. 

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager , in case you don't see my other post, Decades TV is having a WKRP marathon starting at noon ET on Sat. Feb. 5th.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!  I'll make a point of trying to watch.   I love Decades TV!