Honored Contributor

Re: DECADES CHANNEL THIS WEEKEND

I just used the Contact Form on the Decades site and wrote them a thank you note for such fine programming , and asked them to keep up the good work.

Honored Contributor

i am home doing some cleaning and decorating today and have been watching a few hallmark christmas movies.

i noticed that decades is doing a binge of the tv series FAMILY. i used to love that show! it was on during the mid 70s.  i will be tuning it when my hallmark movie is done.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am home doing some cleaning and decorating today and have been watching a few hallmark christmas movies.

i noticed that decades is doing a binge of the tv series FAMILY. i used to love that show! it was on during the mid 70s.  i will be tuning it when my hallmark movie is done.

Sun ,ITA, Family was what we can call Quality TV, I loved all the characters, especially Kate, she was one of the smartest women on TV ever, pretty much a Saint!! Sada Thompson was a fab actress, not a glam girl but still fab!!

Honored Contributor

Family will run thru Mon morning at 7 AM ET

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Family will run thru Mon morning at 7 AM ET

i just wish they were not skipping episodes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I remember One Step Beyond, but until I read this thread, I hadn't thought of it nor heard it mentioned in --well --- decades! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

WOW!  Thanks for sharing about this channel!  I always learn something here on this forum.

I love shows where they have different things!  I will be sure to look it up.

I turn 71 in a few days so many of the old(er) shows mentioned I used to watch.  

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

I am watching "Family" also. That was one of my favorite shows. I could never find it in syndication. I was shocked when I saw it in the TV guide tonight. Have been enjoying!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I am watching "Family" also. That was one of my favorite shows. I could never find it in syndication. I was shocked when I saw it in the TV guide tonight. Have been enjoying!

@proudlyfromNJ

i was trying to find it on DVD, but it only looks like the first two season have been released. would love to watch it again from the beginning and completely in order.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ

i was trying to find it on DVD, but it only looks like the first two season have been released. would love to watch it again from the beginning and completely in order.

@sunshine45.  Yeah, I was checking it out also. I wanted to watch from the beginning, but I guess I'll take what I can get! Lol