Honored Contributor

DECADES CHANNEL THIS WEEKEND

It is running old tv shows,  One Step Beyond, I married Joan, and on and on, I will be watching. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: DECADES CHANNEL THIS WEEKEND

Yes, they are calling it the Lost TV from the 50's, like Life with Elizabeth with Betty White, Mr and Mrs North, Love that Bob, I Married Joan, and more. They have been airing some of these all week, so much fun!!

Honored Contributor

I never heard of One Step Beyond. I thought that show was all weekend. I have seen I Married Joan.

Thanks I would have missed it.

Honored Contributor

It's episode after episode of One Step Beyond today -- never heard of it.  I would like to see I Married Joan again.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

It's episode after episode of One Step Beyond today -- never heard of it.  I would like to see I Married Joan again.

@tansy  Yes, I just realized this, though it was advertised that many shows, there was a list, would be.  I Married Joan was run this week, but not many episodes as is usually done with shows, so was disappointed.  I do have a DVD set of the show which I bought online, but I still like to watch a show when it is shown on tv.

One Step Beyond was such a good weekly show, the episode now has Cloris Leachman. 

Trusted Contributor

MY DECADES IS SHOWING SPORTS Smiley Sad

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

@skittles2

I'm sorry I laughed when I saw your post.

You can come to my house.Smiley Wink

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

MY DECADES IS SHOWING SPORTS Smiley Sad

So is mine, it is affailiated with CBS, if your local cbs station is airing something different that the regular cbs program, then the Decades Channel will air the regular cbs show. Decades should return later. Same thing goes for ME TV and nbc.

Honored Contributor

I saw several episodes last night of One Step Beyond, I enjoyed them as much as most Twilight Zones.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@tansy  After Life with Elizabeth which is showing now, I Married Joan will begin, but don't know what time today.